of     1   

matthewcop1914
#197252580Sunday, August 28, 2016 9:15 PM GMT

Hello this is for Admins in Alaska to make sure anything is fine we will now be taking admins so here are the following rules: 1) Have you ever had any exsperance with admin? (Show example like any admin ingame) 2) Rules of admin commands you don't use :kill all Don't use at all :m only for emergency :h For chatting to other admins :respawn all is only used for when someone is stuck And if anything harming / changing people like :char all ID will involve in a suspension 3) Have you ever done city role play before? 4) What times are you available if you need to say school or work just say so in a scale of 1-10 with it 5) How good is your grammar scale of 1-10 6) Congrats you are done now put down below this message: I Agree With These Terms
aadamOneLastShot
#197805807Sunday, September 04, 2016 9:39 PM GMT

1) Have you ever had any exsperance with admin? (Show example like any admin ingame) at last trainings for this group 2) Rules of admin commands you don't use :kill all Don't use at all :m only for emergency :h For chatting to other admins :respawn all is only used for when someone is stuck And if anything harming / changing people like :char all ID will involve in a suspension 3) Have you ever done city role play before? yes 4) What times are you available if you need to say school or work just say so in a scale of 1-10 with it 6/10 5) How good is your grammar scale of 1-10 7/10 6) Congrats you are done now put down below this message: I Agree With These Terms
aadamOneLastShot
#197989190Wednesday, September 07, 2016 1:50 AM GMT

i agree with these terms
CrusinThomas
#198036625Wednesday, September 07, 2016 11:42 PM GMT

Hello this is for Admins in Alaska to make sure anything is fine we will now be taking admins so here are the following rules: 1) Have you ever had any exsperance with admin? (Show example like any admin ingame) Yes. 2) Rules of admin commands you don't use :kill all Don't use at all :m only for emergency :h For chatting to other admins :respawn all is only used for when someone is stuck And if anything harming / changing people like :char all ID will involve in a suspension 3) Have you ever done city role play before? Yes. 4) What times are you available if you need to say school or work just say so in a scale of 1-10 with it 10 5) How good is your grammar scale of 1-10 10 6) Congrats you are done now put down below this message: I Agree With These Terms I agree with these terms.
M_BLAZE21
#199816633Sunday, October 09, 2016 12:24 PM GMT

Yes I have played this role before. 5-6 hours a day. My grammar is mabey 8-10. I Agree With These Terms.

of     1