of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

SeekNDestiny
#197256501Sunday, August 28, 2016 10:00 PM GMT

So, There's this show I've been watching called House of Anubis. It's all centered around a boarding school in the UK (Let's change the location to the US). The acting is bad, but other than that, it's pretty good. After I've been watching the second season I was thinking, That would be fun to rp! So without the basic mystery plot for the show, how about just trying a boarding school type thing? It would be on a property, the main school building in the middle, and all around are the houses where students stay, the library, ect. Each house holds 4 guys and 4 girls. Guys are downstairs, girls are upstairs. There's a kitchen, living room, and a housemom (Basically the one that looks after the teens.) Than assigned to each house is a sort've caretaker, who has an office upstairs, takes care of the lawn, and basically sets the rules for the house. They have uniforms, blazers, vests, ties for both girl and boy, skirts for girls, ect. I don't have much of a plot, just thinking we could wing it, see how it goes. To apply: Name: Age: Apperance: Preferred clothing: (Like the style, for example: Skater clothing, Goth clothing, you can describe what they actually wear on the Rp) Personality: Talents: Dreams: (What they want to be when they grow up) Fears: Likes: Dislikes: Bio: Other: (Whatever you feel like you should add, or want to add)
stobbit
#197256774Sunday, August 28, 2016 10:04 PM GMT

To apply: Name: Age: Apperance: Preferred clothing: (Like the style, for example: Skater clothing, Goth clothing, you can describe what they actually wear on the Rp) Personality:dog Talents:dog Dreams: corner shop owner Fears:cat Likes:dog Dislikes:cat Bio:dog Other:question mark
jake_deakin
#197256880Sunday, August 28, 2016 10:05 PM GMT

Name: jd the edgy guy Age: 65 Apperance: hot Preferred clothing: biggerhead Personality: none of ur business Talents: i can eat a happy meal in 6 seconds Dreams: a dog Fears: nothing Likes: nothing Dislikes: you Bio: HUH Other: hello jd the comic sans man
SeekNDestiny
#197258742Sunday, August 28, 2016 10:30 PM GMT

I have decided to overrun the uniform thing and let students wear whatever they would like. Also, I forgot to make my character! Name: Lana Devlin Age:17 Appearance: Black hair that reaches her waist and a long sidebang. Hazel Eyes in a slight almond shape. Fairly thin physique. About 5'7 and pale. Preferred Clothing: Darker clothes and a necklace with to silver angel wings, the only thing she has from her deceased mother. Personality: At first She is cold, mean, and uncaring towards other, but she is protective towards her friends and very loving on the inside. Talents: She is an amazing singer and is decent at guitarist. She also enjoys writing poetry. Dreams: To make a band that gets added to the rock hall of fame. Fears: Losing the ones closest to her, getting her heart broken. Likes: Music (Alternative, Grunge, etc.) Being alone, and singing Dislikes: Bullies, chocolate, and meat. Bio:After her mother's death her father took his own life. Her mother's sister (her only alive relative) could not afford to raise her, so she was put in an adoption center. Three years later she was adopted by a wealthy couple and was sent to Anubis Boarding School.
SeekNDestiny
#197259014Sunday, August 28, 2016 10:33 PM GMT

I'm sorry but both of you guys did not fill out the form correctly, so I must decline your application, feel free to apply once more. Also you must be human and a teenager.
SeekNDestiny
#197259197Sunday, August 28, 2016 10:36 PM GMT

I'm sorry but both of you guys did not fill out the form correctly, so I must decline your application, feel free to apply once more. Also you must be human and a teenager. Good luck next time!
kitrain
#197259503Sunday, August 28, 2016 10:40 PM GMT

I suggest you join other roleplays instead of making your own off the bat. Look at the others for a more general idea for the "girth" of an roleplay and what you need in one. One thing to note: NEVER make a long CS.
SeekNDestiny
#197260508Sunday, August 28, 2016 10:52 PM GMT

Thank you for the suggestions, but I will continue this for about a week or two and if no one who is decent at roleplaying wants to join then I will take your proposal into deeper consideration.
#197265688Sunday, August 28, 2016 11:58 PM GMT

Name: Gaia Caverly Age: 17 Appearance: A 6'1 girl with smooth, dark brown, mid stomach lengthed hair. A svelte, thin physique varying from the rest of the girls in the school. She carries herself with an aura confidence, and flowing, quick steps. Preferred clothing: None preferred, style varies Personality: Masked behind a tranquil persona that can slip. Has a short fuse, and will often react spontaneously. Will do whatever she can to protect the ones she loves, and the opposite for those who she does not. Holds grudges frequently and finds it hard to let go of the past, especially if harm was done to those she has a heavy heart for. Talents: Traditional drawing, playing string instruments, calming people down. Dreams: Becoming an art major Fears: Being forgotten / being remembered in a bad way, and small, cramped spaces. Likes: Cold weather, solitude, hanging out with Lana, drawing Dislikes: Warm weather, loud, annoying people Bio (Brief): Her parents, being a #### and ####### addicts, would leave their child, Gaia, to fend mostly for herself. Her childhood meals would mainly consist of frozen pasta and other frozen foods, leading to quite the.. unhealthy child. She'd have to cook herself, starting at four or five, and that lead to a.. signature burn on her left hand. After living with her parents up to the age of 11, Gaia was sent to a foster care center and was adopted by two rich parents who cared for her very well. She was send to Anubis boarding school from the age of 14. She has been there ever since, and has met a girl her age by the name Lana, and harbors protective feelings for her. Other: A burn across her left palm
SeekNDestiny
#197265912Monday, August 29, 2016 12:00 AM GMT

Great character! You are accepted into Anubis Boarding School. Enjoy your stay! (You will share a dorm room with me)
SeekNDestiny
#197679568Saturday, September 03, 2016 4:03 PM GMT

Anyone else? Only 2 girl spots left and all 4 boy spots available!
xLunarSunset
#198281144Sunday, September 11, 2016 7:54 PM GMT

Name: Age: 16 Apperance: Blonde, skinny, tall, freckles and glasses Preferred clothing: ripped jeans and a TOP shirt Personality: funny, goofy Talents: singing and playing volleyball Dreams: to become a singer Fears: the dark, and the woods. Likes: nice people, food, and chocolate Dislikes: spiders, clowns, and bullies
MKUltramanKaettekita
#198281419Sunday, September 11, 2016 7:59 PM GMT

Name: sandwich Age: 80 Apperance: shady man with cane and baseball cap Preferred clothing: DIXIELAND Personality: angry because u were born Talents: shoots yankees with a musket Dreams: the south rises again Fears: nothing Likes: dixie's land Dislikes: you and trashy white girls Bio: i killed 9999 yanks Other: land of cotton
Noctis_Tarik
#198281461Sunday, September 11, 2016 7:59 PM GMT

"Daddy tell me about this RP." "Well son, this is an edgy high school anime wannabe RP. Don't look it in the eyes." "When the world ends, it will be those with insanity that thrive." [Add 800 posts.]
MKUltramanKaettekita
#198281568Sunday, September 11, 2016 8:01 PM GMT

As the boarding school was in session, a loud war cry was heard, a wave of Native Americans charging into the school and burning it down and scalping the edgy white kids and leaving their bodies to burn.
xLunarSunset
#198287387Sunday, September 11, 2016 9:15 PM GMT

Don't worry about hate. It's on every roblox forum
Noctis_Tarik
#198287939Sunday, September 11, 2016 9:23 PM GMT

It's not hate, it's fact. "When the world ends, it will be those with insanity that thrive." [Add 800 posts.]
SeekNDestiny
#198295248Sunday, September 11, 2016 11:03 PM GMT

I honestly don't care in the slightest bit. Plus, I find this kind of hate funny.
SeekNDestiny
#199473995Sunday, October 02, 2016 12:38 PM GMT

Anyone not a troll and actually willing to RP?
Megalotrouble
#199477247Sunday, October 02, 2016 2:07 PM GMT

Name: Katelynn Adan Age: 16 Apperance: 5''3, curly amber-ish hair. Green eyes with a scar on the cheek. Preferred clothing: (Like the style, for example: Skater clothing, Goth clothing, you can describe what they actually wear on the Rp): T-shirt with skinny jeans aPersonality:Bubbly, Lazy Talents: Drawing, Yoga. Dreams: (What they want to be when they grow up): Professional Animator. Fears: Claustrophobic Likes: Drawing Dislikes: Loud Noise. Bio: She is a 16 - year old girl. She is double-jointed. Other: (Whatever you feel like you should add, or want to add): Terrified of magicians.
evilworks
#199477839Sunday, October 02, 2016 2:22 PM GMT

##### ##### ####### Age: 9 ################### 4'9, extremely muscular, long black hair, humongous nose, gargantuan chin, red eyes, gigantic ears, vast mouth, large bushy black eyebrows. Preferred clothing: NOTHING BUT #### Personality: Short temper, amazingly charismatic Talents: Can beat any bear in a fight, has a vertical jump of 81 cm, can talk to snails Dreams: Wants to improve his YEAH BOIII length to 1 minute Fears: nothing Likes: snails Dislikes: people Bio: Was raised in the woods by snails, and was adopted by a rich family. Other:
evilworks
#199477918Sunday, October 02, 2016 2:24 PM GMT

Name: Snorkel Johnston Age: 9 Appearance: 4'9, extremely muscular, long black hair, humongous nose, gargantuan chin, red eyes, gigantic ears, vast mouth, large bushy black eyebrows. Preferred clothing: NOTHING BUT B A P E Personality: Short temper, amazingly charismatic Talents: Can beat any bear in a fight, has a vertical jump of 81 cm, can talk to snails Dreams: Wants to improve his YEAH BOIII length to 1 minute Fears: nothing Likes: snails Dislikes: people Bio: Was raised in the woods by snails, and was adopted by a rich family.
SeekNDestiny
#199483111Sunday, October 02, 2016 4:09 PM GMT

Katelynn is accepted! You will share a room with Andrea. That's all girl spots filled! Oh, and Snorkel Johnston, I appreciate the humor. But, I am afraid I must decline your application.
AnimeloverHL123
#199490232Sunday, October 02, 2016 6:13 PM GMT

Name:BloodyCute Age:N/A Apperance: girl, tall'is, black hair,tan butnot dark skin Preferred clothing: fashionable, dark, not alot of light colors but white is fine Personality:artistic,shy,abesent-minded Talents:piano,drawing,dancing Dreams:be in the art world Fears:insects,being alone or lost,scary-things Likes:art with blood or gore(it's still, not moving, so she's ok with that suff),blue, black,drawing,having friends,animals,anime,manga,bts,k-pop,exo,gaming,cute things Dislikes:geting hurt Bio:she is always seen with her friends, drawing, or gaming Other:-when shes mad at people she draws them dead or in pain. -gets occasional headaches when frusterated(she gets really tired,dizzy,and pain in her head)
Noctis_Tarik
#199495713Sunday, October 02, 2016 7:50 PM GMT

*Drops bag* "Didn't know that edgy RP's were back in style." "Guess I should get ready." *Pours glass of bleach* "Don't mind me, just hiking through the forums." [3 term'd accounts, add 6k posts] Forum Survivalist RykerHale

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right