of     1   

quincy809
#197307885Monday, August 29, 2016 6:19 PM GMT

||AR$|| Total Drama Big Brother Rules and Help Guide! ||AR$ || ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ||AR$|| Total Drama Big Brother Help Guide || AR$|| _______________________________________________________________________________In case you didn't know I have to decide your child name. Your first le ( for example Rose = Roger ) It could be the opposite ### o###our gender.t could be the opposite s3x o###our gender. Depends how many girls and boys are in the season wow are auditioning so you better audition fast before September 10th. If Any questions please reply below or PM me. questions please reply below or PM me. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ||AR$|| Total Drama Big Brother Rules || AR$|| ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ If you cannot audition in time you will have until 7:00am EST - 4:00pm EST on the day I'll will be revealing casting. There will be... ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ * 18-20 Contestants * 4 Teams * BattleBack * Special clips from Jury house * Special All-Star Guest Clips * America's Package * Twist and Turns ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

of     1