of     1   

quincy809
#197309261Monday, August 29, 2016 6:34 PM GMT

||AR$|| Total Drama Big Brother Rules and Help Guide! ||AR$ || ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ _________________________________________________________________________________________________ ||AR$|| Total Drama Big Brother Help Guide || AR$|| _________________________________________________________________________________________________ In case you didn't know.. Your first letter of your name ( for example Rose = Roger ) It could be the opposite gender or it could be the same gender. Depends how many girls and boys are in the season who are auditioning so you better audition fast before September 10th. And if there's not enough winners who are not active then we will have to go plan B and get The Hosts who win Seasons. If any questions please reply below or PM me. _________________________________________________________________________________________________ ||AR$|| Total Drama Big Brother Rules || AR$|| _________________________________________________________________________________________________ If you cannot audition in time you will have until 7:00am EST - 4:00pm EST on the day I'll will be revealing casting. September 10th. _________________________________________________________________________________________________ ||AR$|| Total Drama Big Brother Special Events ||AR$|| _________________________________________________________________________________________________ * 18-20 Contestants * 4 Teams * BattleBack * Special clips from Jury house * Special All-Star Guest Clips * America's Package * Twist and Turns _________________________________________________________________________________________________ ||AR$|| Application For The Show || AR$|| _________________________________________________________________________________________________ 1. What Winners+ Rank are you? 2. Are you a Brain , Brawn , or a Beauty?? 3. What is your Strategy for your child to win?? 4. Do you really want to win or play for fun? 5. Are you from any other Total Drama season or Reality show?
quincy809
#197309931Monday, August 29, 2016 6:44 PM GMT

Join Anarky Reality Showz!! Were active everyday until 11 am !! Join Now For epic fun and seasons with drama and fun!! Link: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2739641
Hizoku
#197319501Monday, August 29, 2016 9:47 PM GMT

1. What Winners+ Rank are you? Astronomical Winner 2. Are you a Brain , Brawn , or a Beauty?? I am a Brain because I am a strategist. 3. What is your Strategy for your child to win?? Get in an alliance then backstab them 4. Do you really want to win or play for fun? Playing to win of course 5. Are you from any other Total Drama season or Reality show? Godz Games
Emo_Voodoous
#197320944Monday, August 29, 2016 10:08 PM GMT

1.What rank are you? Fierce Winner! 2.Are you a brawn,brain or Beauty? I am a brain I am a great strategist. 3.What is your strategy for your child to win? I would act like a non threat at first until teams ###### there I can show my true colors 4.Do you want to win or play for fun? Both,but mostly I wanna win :) 5.Are you from any other Total Drama season or Reality show? Unix Game!
iiAurealityxX
#197330933Tuesday, August 30, 2016 12:39 AM GMT

( This is a fake ) Name: Memes Rank: MLG 2. I'm more of a Boss 3. Uhhhhhhhhhhh............. what strategy? 4. I just wanted free food 5. If Godz Games counts, then no
iiAurealityxX
#197331209Tuesday, August 30, 2016 12:42 AM GMT

Me: - looks at Ely's reply - O HELL NAWH! Dyson: - looks at Emo's reply - yep, we are not friends. Me: - looks at Emo's reply - where did these parents have enough time to teach their kids this stuff? Dyson: - looks at Ely's reply - He's not going to make far...
quincy809
#197444620Wednesday, August 31, 2016 6:14 PM GMT

Um you guys you can PM me the application you know. :I Lmao
tbhtifah
#197445020Wednesday, August 31, 2016 6:21 PM GMT

1. What Winners+ Rank are you? idk 2. Are you a Brain , Brawn , or a Beauty?? beauty of course 3. What is your Strategy for your child to win?? if it happens ill happily take the prise myself 4. Do you really want to win or play for fun? i wanna play for fun but im in it to win it 5. Are you from any other Total Drama season or Reality show?nope this is my first oe

of     1