of     1   

Zerovanix
#197312287Monday, August 29, 2016 7:31 PM GMT

Greetings, Recently many people have tried to get rid of me... People that I have fired for incompetency. -=Is this a joke? I was never fired..he keeps trying to believe that he fired me and that I didn't resign. How many times do I have to tell you that I "RESIGNED"?=- For example, this "petition" to fire me as FBI Director. https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=197234540 -=Yea what is with it? you are getting impeached anyways=- Later on that day the creator of this "petition" contacted me via skype. I quote "Yo, sorry for starting that petition." "I was pissed as #### because of some hard ### test that I failed, lol" - xXICanHasPiesXx -=Uh, the normal responds to an appology is accepting it, just saying "No" or ignoring, why are you "Exposing" him for saying sorry? is this how you treat someone who is apologizing to you? What a good manner you have.=- If you would like screenshot proof just contact me. Also there has been a trello that is supposed to get me impeached. Am I scared? No. -="there has been a trello that is supposed to get me impeached." "has been a trello that is "supposed" " Uh.., your impeachment is already taking place, and IAB is investigating too.=- =-Are you scared? maybe, and maybe not, but why are you always trying to start argues with me and trying to "expose" me and end up saying "I'm not going to argue with an idiot imbecile 7 y.o kiddo" when you start losing the arguments? and why do you keep saying "FBI is more active than ever!!" when your events hosted at Las Vegas are almost hitting 8 Agents including 2-3 high ranks?=- Federal Judges and House of Reps. have looked at this "evidence" against me and have said there is *nothing* I can be charged or impeached for. But I am still going to an HJC hearing. -="there is *nothing* I can be charged or impeached for" uh, maybe corruption and harassment of other EB members? and maybe some "go die" on top of that? adding a little bit of insults pointed to the old FBI HiCom saying that "Atratus" the lat FBI D and FBI DD under daniaII leaving roblox because of "ungrateful disrespectful #####" which is meant to the FBI HiCom, do you know that these "ungrateful disrespectful #####" could just be fired he he didn't like how they were leading the bureau? The old FBI Directors Fired and hired for a reason, which is a better FBI, and not because of personal issues. *cough* blacklisting me from FBI because of the impeachment *cough*=- TLDR; All these petitions, court cases and whatever you'd like to call it are all butt hurt kids mad about me firing them, And all I have to say about it is, Sorry bout it'. -=Okay, I will say this for the last time, I have never been fired, I RESIGNED. "butt hurt kids mad about me firing them" oh you mean the high ranks you demoted for not begging you in private chat to stay as #### and resigned due to your disrespectful way in talking with them "ungrateful disrespectful #####"=- - Director of the Bureau of Investigation, FUNFR0G A comment was sent by funtoad in a thread, funfr0g Joined: 04 Aug 2016 Total Posts: 27 [USA]The United … "extreme laziness" FBI IS MORE ACTIVE THEN EVER LOL, LEAVE! -=Sorry sir, but I think that it was more active than ever in daniaII's term as the FBI Director, more than 28 agents and some agents were pending, so again do NOT make up lies to make yourself look good infront of the American people..=- Signed, I hope FBI gets a good director after his removal. Signed, I hope FBI gets a good director after his removal. Signed, I hope FBI gets a good director after his removal.
cngdumbass
#197312368Monday, August 29, 2016 7:33 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Guan_Yin
#197312370Monday, August 29, 2016 7:33 PM GMT

STOP REPOSTING THIS!

of     1