of     1   

NukeLuckyLuke
#197398924Wednesday, August 31, 2016 12:08 AM GMT

you have already seen them and if you havent check the comments for this game and youll see https://www.roblox.com/games/69184822/Theme-Park-Tycoon-2-Beta alright continuing, these "free robux" stuff are getting out of hand A-LOT. i mean by now everytime on a roblox youtubers comments, theres scams for free robux, on ########## scam bots (i literally got 10 bots trying to scam me on insta) and if you check the comments section on 99% if not 100% theres always TONS of scams on that front page game. this is more important than with the problem of Od'ers. roblox really needs to do something. And one more thing, of course this is a kids website, so there are many young/really young players that fall for these scams. Of course they would, they dont know any better. They would lose their accounts (that they paid money for bc) and a side affect of a virus (sometimes) so roblox, im sorry to say this and please dont take it the wrong way but, In my opinion roblox isnt 100% kid safe. There are many other problems than scams, and you NEED to do something. ok rant done :)
Henrypika
#197399174Wednesday, August 31, 2016 12:12 AM GMT

We see them in the forum as well, trying to crash our threads... Comments sections are now trashed... It's about time they made an anti-bot system... Legoseed, get the Banhamma.
ezergad3000
#197400130Wednesday, August 31, 2016 12:26 AM GMT

Pretty much any 'enabled' form of communication on the site is completely trashed now. -The ipad bots, anyone? =)))))))))) -As OP mentioned, ###### comment section, and really any other. ####### ## my #### for the first time since '14. Never doing that again. 20 different bot messages in 3 minutes.
ezergad3000
#197400443Wednesday, August 31, 2016 12:30 AM GMT

(Well, today marks the first time I see my stuff get filtered. And what got blocked is pretty damn laughable considering some of the other stuff in the post. As for the fact that enter spacing got removed... Yeah, ummm... I'm just gonna move on before I lose my crap if that's OK...)

of     1