of     1   

PhysicsBloxer
#197437851Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:07 PM GMT

Please fill out this entire application and send it to the user PhysicsBloxer only. If you send it to anyone else your application will not be accepted or denied. Please remember that you can only fill this application when you are "in Training" as you will work your way up ranks. Do not put fake answers on this Application as we will monitoring your activitness, grammar, and work. Be honest with your answers. You must be in the group to fill this Application, because everytime i receive a Application from someone, i will check their profile if they are in the froup or not. Copy and paste your answers with the questions and PM me! 1) How long have you been in the group Coffee Bean? 2) What rank are you applying for? 3) Why do you want to work at Coffee Bean? 4) Do you have any experience for a job like this? 5) Do you or did you work at a group similar like us? If so, please list the group and your previous rank or present rank. If you had no job, please answer "None" and go to the next question 6) What rank is your goal to work up to? ( You can not be Co-Founder ) 7) How long are you planning to stay in this group? 8) If you get this job, will you be able to help us recruit? Please tell us your recruiting ideas? 9) Please list down your likes and dislikes about the group? 10) Should we do something to make the group better? 11) If you get to your goal rank in the future, what can you do to change something in our group and make it better? 12) On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 13) On a scale of 1-10, how good is your grammar? Thank you for filling this Application!

of     1