of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

IsxoFam_Anger
#197506995Thursday, September 01, 2016 2:53 PM GMT

http://blog.roblox.com/2016/03/saying-goodbye-to-tickets/ In this blog post you said that you would be adding a new way for NBCers to earn currency without buying it (rewards, etc) but you haven't added any rewards, and the only 3 things we got were prizes that most of the ROBLOX community got some girl hair, a camera that was free and some other prize that WASNT currency which we are begging for now I understand that most people do have BC by now, but I would like to advocate for the people who would like to get items and not called noobish, because some NBCers' parents have no money, or rather the NBCers have no money. According to this post: you make 50 million a year, and almost a more than a 4th of that money is generated from ADs, so I don't understand what the big problem is. We have "servers" and then we have the people you're paying, they just don't pay the employees with the money they have acquired/generated from the countless ads NBCers are spammed with? (look up why ROBLOX will top Minecraft in the news section if you have google chrome. "Roblox CEO David Baszucki, 53, cofounded the San Mateo, CA based computer gaming platform in 2006. With 12 million users last month, it lets people create their own virtual immersive experiences, like modeling in a fashion show or making pies at a pizza parlor. Users buy virtual currency, called “Robux,” so they can increase their power in the experiences and games. Game creators, who range in age from 14 to 25, get a cut of the payments, and the popular ones can earn as much as $30,000 a month, according to the company. Baszucki, who studied engineering and computer science at Stanford, chose the name Roblox because it combines “robot” and “blocks.” In this condensed and edited interview, Baszucki explains why he thinks the company, which had more than $50 million in revenue last year and employs 170, will be worth billions of dollars." Firstly, I see "Users buy virtual currency, called "Robux", which means they AREN'T going to implement what they promised. Okay, OVER 50 million generated in the last year (lets say 60 million) I see where you have to pay developers each month, but that is something you could do if you dedicated 5 million of those "hard earned bucks" each year. Then you need to pay the employees, which probably have a salary of (probably) 80,000 - 100,000 each year so thats not even a problem, considering they say in the paragraph there is 170 employees, which (if we estimate how much money one employee makes each year) is 17 million. Running this game costs at least 8,000 each year/month (also changing domains is included into that equivalent) You have a lot more money in circulation than you would think they have, and I'll prove it to you. 50,000 + 90,000 + 20,000 + 8,000 = 168,000 dollars. so you have 168,000 dollars to pay monthly / yearly and you have SO much more money for other things. CONCLUSION: really i just want NBCers to have robux so please just let NBCers get ROBUX XD
IsxoFam_Anger
#197507064Thursday, September 01, 2016 2:55 PM GMT

wow I guessed they changed the thing to achievements.. alright ROBLOX well played, but what is roblox going to get instead of those things
MateFizyChem
#197508680Thursday, September 01, 2016 3:32 PM GMT

"In this blog post you said that you would be adding a new way for NBCers to earn currency without buying it" Proof, please. "more than a 4th of that money is generated from ADs" False. Way less. "game costs at least 8,000 each year/month" The servers are not so cheap. At all. "really i just want NBCers to have robux so please just let NBCers get ROBUX XD" There are 7 ways to get ROBUX for free for NBCers.
IsxoFam_Anger
#197509279Thursday, September 01, 2016 3:47 PM GMT

Please read my forum post, first of all. Second of all, they are making 50 million each year and you are saying the servers aren't cheap? Look at the thing I put in my post before judging me. You can't get ROBUX for free as an NBCer at all. I told you the link to forbes page that shows that 4th of that money is generated from ADs
NoobOperator
#197510095Thursday, September 01, 2016 4:04 PM GMT

Robox is just selfish they won't give us(the robloxians) what we want.
MateFizyChem
#197510373Thursday, September 01, 2016 4:09 PM GMT

"Please read my forum post, first of all. Second of all, they are making 50 million each year and you are saying the servers aren't cheap? Look at the thing I put in my post before judging me. You can't get ROBUX for free as an NBCer at all. I told you the link to forbes page that shows that 4th of that money is generated from ADs" BAIT DETECTED EVACUATE THIS THREAD IMMENDIATELY
IsxoFam_Anger
#197539209Thursday, September 01, 2016 11:20 PM GMT

not bait just facts
chatowillwin
#197541585Thursday, September 01, 2016 11:54 PM GMT

"In this blog post you said that you would be adding a new way for NBCers to earn currency without buying it " They did. It is called Team Create, which made a whole new way for developing groups, and forum 40 to hire NBCers to make money. "(rewards, etc) but you haven't added any rewards, and the only 3 things we got were prizes that most of the ROBLOX community got some girl hair, a camera that was free and some other prize that WASNT currency which we are begging for" Please tell me where they said "Rewards" "According to this post: you make 50 million a year, and almost a more than a 4th of that money is generated from ADs, so I don't understand what the big problem is. We have "servers" and then we have the people you're paying, they just don't pay the employees with the money they have acquired/generated from the countless ads NBCers are spammed with?" You really have NO IDEA how much servers cost. i do actually have to say though, you made a very mature post, which I highly support and am open to listen to rather than the "BRING BACK TIX PLZ" posts.
batistapowerbonbtla
#197542462Friday, September 02, 2016 12:06 AM GMT

"but what is roblox going to get instead of those things" Nothing you noob. Stop believing every lie rocrap says
IsxoFam_Anger
#197584262Friday, September 02, 2016 3:39 PM GMT

Read the blog post at the very bottom, do some people not read? and thanks.
IsxoFam_Anger
#197584294Friday, September 02, 2016 3:40 PM GMT

you don't know how much servers cost at all either, but 50 million and they can't give us anything, alright.
wonderful72pike
#197584495Friday, September 02, 2016 3:43 PM GMT

They did not buy promise anything in that article. If you actually read it you'd know that.
Borsy
#197584635Friday, September 02, 2016 3:45 PM GMT

"you make 50 million a year" yes but they have to pay for the SERVERS they PROVIDE TO YOU for FREE and they PAY FOR THEM FOR YOU which costs most of the 50 million, then they have to pay everything else and in the end they're not left with much profit http://data.roblox.com/Error/Lua.ashx
legotwin1
#197585585Friday, September 02, 2016 4:01 PM GMT

If they would have said over 50 million it wouldn't be 60 million lol. Then they'd say 60 million. If they are saying it is over 50 million it is more likely to be something like 50 million 300 thousand or something along those lines.
legotwin1
#197585731Friday, September 02, 2016 4:03 PM GMT

I don't see them anywhere saying they promised us another currency, in fact I think they said the opposite. What they DID do was give users an easier way of making ROBUX through gamepasses and in-game perchases from the games we make.
batistapowerbonbtla
#197586162Friday, September 02, 2016 4:10 PM GMT

damnit borsy i told you not to ever say they do it for free
Borsy
#197587767Friday, September 02, 2016 4:38 PM GMT

they DO, you can make INFINITE* games with INFINITE SERVERS with UP TO 100 PLAYERS** *for infinite games, you need group games **for 100 players, you need to be in devforums http://data.roblox.com/Error/Lua.ashx
batistapowerbonbtla
#197603427Friday, September 02, 2016 8:20 PM GMT

"Ads on the site Video ads on the site Video ads ingame Purchasable robux Purchasable xbone robux Sponsors Never let anyone say NBCers don't make rocrap money" OHHHHH, you're using the corporate meaning of "free"
Borsy
#197611620Friday, September 02, 2016 9:49 PM GMT

so roblox lends you THEIR SERVERS for FREE, and you say it's "not free" because there are a couple of sponsored FREE hats and ads on the site? "ads on the site video ads on the site video ads ingame" there are no video ads ingame, and video ads on the site are ads on the site, so basically these 3 are one "purchasable robux purchasable xbone robux" whats the difference between buying robux on site and buying robux on xbox one? "sponsors" oh no! roblox is giving us FREE hats such as the flintstones car!!! roblox isnt free because of this !!! http://data.roblox.com/Error/Lua.ashx
spydig
#197611784Friday, September 02, 2016 9:50 PM GMT

ROBLOX is free and it has always been so there's no need to whine.
batistapowerbonbtla
#197612290Friday, September 02, 2016 9:57 PM GMT

Borsy go back to ATR noob
Borsy
#197612567Friday, September 02, 2016 10:00 PM GMT

when you run out of comebacks and reasons for why "roblox isnt free" (it is) and thats the only thing you can reply
batistapowerbonbtla
#197618839Friday, September 02, 2016 11:11 PM GMT

No, it's just that I've been in arguments with many other ten year olds like you who refuse to listen to facts, so I don't bother wasting my time
Borsy
#197619177Friday, September 02, 2016 11:14 PM GMT

i see people like you complaining that you dont get enough rights on a game that is FREE, with ability to make UNLIMITED GAMES FOR FREE, up to 100 PLAYERS PER SERVER with UNLIMITED SERVERS, along with BEING ABLE TO PLAY GAMES FOR FREE without some dumb "recharge" system yet i dont see anyone complaining that you buy minecraft for $26.95 and all you get is the base game, you need to pay extra to play with your friend for minecraft realms which costs more than monthly BC ???
Divlish
#197619323Friday, September 02, 2016 11:16 PM GMT

It's a shame Roblox hasn't done a BC or Robux sale yet. And to everyone who says "Just go to game design and get hired to build/script" Half the time, you get scammed, or they just don't take it. I'm a good builder, and my overall profit from building for people is 100 robux. Most of the time I get scammed. wizard of ot

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right