of     1   

Murtick
#197527735Thursday, September 01, 2016 8:48 PM GMT

I think roblox should create a new system to replac the tix that was gone. They said no more tix. So why not make a new version, It can be the new income of roblox. 10 IC's a day. Roblox removed tix so people would fund for robux more on the items. Look what removing tix caused. Removing tix causes people to pay for robux more. That is giving roblox a bad rep. I say Add IC which is a newer version of Tix. Called Income. Bring in the new so that people won't think you did this for the money. Paying for Robux is fine and all. I just think roblox needs to add IC since Tix is no longer comming back. We need a reason to stick around roblox. You say this game is for kids yet your taking advantage and making money off of the kids. If there is no way of getting back an alternate way of getting tix then why not bring in the new? Comment below to let me know what you think. Also do not worry about bad grammar. I am 23 and dropped out of school. There's no reason to use grammar unless its on an application or a contract. Anyways hope this idea helps out alot. #IC2016
spydig
#197528031Thursday, September 01, 2016 8:51 PM GMT

No support. This is suggested so often, OP, that I once gathered over fifty (that's 50) threads on tix and tix replacements alone, also to do with the "NBC economy" and "rights." Please stop. You're ruining our community. You're new, yes, but please adapt.
TheTwinkieMaster
#197528620Thursday, September 01, 2016 8:59 PM GMT

Suggestion: Stop
Framboogle
#197528711Thursday, September 01, 2016 9:00 PM GMT

No support.
chatowillwin
#197528935Thursday, September 01, 2016 9:03 PM GMT

YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT. "I think roblox should create a new system to replac the tix that was gone. They said no more tix. So why not make a new version, It can be the new income of roblox. 10 IC's a day. Roblox removed tix so people would fund for robux more on the items." WHy would they remove tix, just so they can add another currency? "Look what removing tix caused. Removing tix causes people to pay for robux more. That is giving roblox a bad rep. " No, that is not AT ALL what this update did you idiot. "I say Add IC which is a newer version of Tix. Called Income. Bring in the new so that people won't think you did this for the money. Paying for Robux is fine and all. I just think roblox needs to add IC since Tix is no longer comming back. We need a reason to stick around roblox. You say this game is for kids yet your taking advantage and making money off of the kids." 1) People do have a reason to stick around ROBLOX. > They can make friends > Join in groups > Play games > Make friends > Forum > etc. 2) "You say this game is for kids yet your taking advantage and making money off of the kids" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Why can't you realize ROBLOX removing tickets had 100% NOTHING to do with money. Also, making a membership cost money is NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEM. "I am 23 and dropped out of school" That explains SO MUCH.
fire754779
#197529135Thursday, September 01, 2016 9:06 PM GMT

@chat op could be new to the forums and can't understand what's wrong or good. pretty much you've gone ape poop on him. R$0 im poor
Murtick
#197529216Thursday, September 01, 2016 9:07 PM GMT

I love how this post made people cringe xD
Anthonychi
#197532129Thursday, September 01, 2016 9:42 PM GMT

This bait can sure make a big bunch reel it in! Want to be a actor or a developer? Join: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2929937
epicfaceguy909
#197569085Friday, September 02, 2016 8:59 AM GMT

No support Why would they remove tix to make another currency? Rip Tix. https://web.roblox.com/Outrun-the-Nightmare-Temple-of-the-Ninja-Masters-item?id=257700160
Borsy
#197569343Friday, September 02, 2016 9:13 AM GMT

so basically you're telling them to make a "new currency" that is "different from tix" which is exactly the same as tix http://data.roblox.com/Error/Lua.ashx

of     1