chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

skinnyskipper
#197736791Sunday, September 04, 2016 3:32 AM GMT

i dont ride curry i respect curry and every nba player, but i only like the players listed in my bio and ik u been creeping on my page so u can find all info u want on there i respect all the great players of the league today bc their changing the way the game is played and thats gonna effect me bc i play basketball now im not saying i look up to curry and i dont just chuck up 3s all day in any of my games but ya. we know ur the bandwagon hopping on 6 different trains to 6 different locations in 4 months when the nba season is less than 2 months away yup.
DarkImperiator
#197736846Sunday, September 04, 2016 3:33 AM GMT

DPOY: Kawhi Leonard 6 Man: Brandon Jennings COTY: Jeff Hornacek (if the knicks make the playoffs)
skinnyskipper
#197737191Sunday, September 04, 2016 3:37 AM GMT

and you cant respect that their changing the game or u just don't know because I think all that goes through ur head is steph curry- my fave player, 3pt shooter lebron james- also my fave player, also won a ring, been a cavs fan since birth, good inside play kd- went from one of my old favorite teams to my new favorite team with my 1st fave player on there
skinnyskipper
#197737387Sunday, September 04, 2016 3:40 AM GMT

You base everything off ONLY stats and highlights, that's not how you're supposed to do it. That is unless your predictions are based ONLY upon stats, then so do it. But if you want accurate results you have to base it off of course stats, who the other players are, if that player is a star, where this player plays, who he plays with and, whom he's competing against.
skinnyskipper
#197737755Sunday, September 04, 2016 3:45 AM GMT

09-03-2016 05:14 PM If you think steph is the best in the world u dont get basketball sorry but LeBron surpasses steph in every area except 3's never think I'd ever see a rockets fan supporting lebron like he's his favorite player, he's not even basing it off stats i think he's just biased 09-03-2016 05:17 PM @jimbo Are you taking my place as the new Biggest Bandwagon of the SF... I thought that was Wist or Dom... you literally tried to call me a bandwagon but now your calling yourself one? wow. logic.
skinnyskipper
#197738115Sunday, September 04, 2016 3:50 AM GMT

########################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2