of     1   

Dishonored_Director
#197765100Sunday, September 04, 2016 2:57 PM GMT

-Group- https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2659685 -This is for the [L] ranks of the group found above ^- [LEAD RANK EXPECTATIONS] -Hosting Events- *Trainings *Tryouts for their division *Group Recruitment *Group Roleplays -Activity- *You must be active *If you are inactive, you will be removed *PM me if you have a reason for Inactivity [LEAD RANK RULES] -Event Rules- *A Before pic of who attended the events *An After pic of who was there at the end *A list of who should be promoted, and why -Promotion Rules- *Lead Ranks may NOT Promote unless they are promoting someone into their division *I will be the one to promote others -Tryout Rules- *Tryouts are to be controlled and maturity must be used *Host of the tryout can deny anyone access, and decides who tries out along with who gets in -Division Rules- *[L] ranks will be responsible for making division rules Rules such as: >Division member limit >If a division can talk to people outside of their division, or the 887th >Division Formations >Division tools >Division Commands *[L] Ranks must send me a list of what rules they want for their division, just so I can look over them. [END] All [L] Ranks must follow these rules and expectations exactly as stated. Any [L] rank that steps out of the line will be punished accordingly. Any [L] rank that continuously breaks the rules will be removed from leadership without warning. Signed, Ghostly_Spectator VC-4343 Senior General 'Hailfire' (1iC) 887th Ranger Corps Founder and Commander

of     1