of     1   

hancock3
#197928482Tuesday, September 06, 2016 2:57 AM GMT

United League: 1. Cleveland Indians (Harvick29rocks) Before the season started, we knew CLE would comeback of course and before signings happened, I felt PHI would take this division at the #1 seed but now that I got a chance to see the small sample of rosters and some finalized rosters atm, I feel CLE is the better team instead of PHI. Like how can you not look at CLE and think of them not as #1. Ok they don't have tyler anymore ever since he got traded to ARI and now he's owning COL, but they have someone whos gotten a lot of cy youngs and can easily replace tyler and helped them get into the NBS in S10 play SDD and that's IVolt. Let's not forget key pieces like Steven joining the team and faces like Mike/Vito/Harvick/etc. They got #1 seed at the end of season for me. 2. Philadelphia Phillies (OVOGokuXVI & Rocketman39) PHI is returning and with similar faces and new faces. I thought they had #1 seed like I said before easily but with CLE's roster and the amount of good players they have, I don't feel that Cam/Goku/Rocket will carry ENOUGH to be the #1 seed but will easily compete for it and if they don't end up as #1, they're #2 easily and I'll explain why for the next team. They got a good lineup to compete for #1, especially with the MVP *looks around* that should of been mine last season but I proved why I deserved it when MIA and I beat his team in playoffs. 3. Cincinnati Reds (Alan_Trammell) Now these next 3, oh god, these teams are so bad and we know it's gonna b PHI-CLE in ULCS, hard to describe any of these teams, I got to see a glimpse of this team in a scrim and idk how, but I have them as #3 because other 2 teams are just worse straight up and that's hard to do considering this team lost in a blow out in that game and was very unorganized. 4. San Diego Padres (iiKingKongii & Matt_Harvey) This team is basically WPG, not much to it, won't be successful, I got them into a wild card game most likely with them and Atlantis to decide the 4th seed but for now, I got them over Atlantis due to me only knowing that will is owning Atlantis, idk who else he got on the team. Expect padres-atlantis for the 4th seed. 5. Atlantis Mahi Mahi (SidewinderSteve) Will is the only piece I think that will do anything on the team out of the current rosters they got and that doesn't say much. This is the type of team that will have Will get the HRs, outside of that, only ways they'll get a run is if they LS HR it. But hey! At least they got one of the coolest fields in the league! *Thumbs up* Roblox League: 1. Boston Red Sox (Patriots017 & Hancock3) Here comes the "THIS IS SO BIAS LOL" comments but let's be honest, almost everyone has us being #1 in the division, how can we not be placed here over the team we have. Red Sox return for the final time as this is the last season for Pat and I in NRBA and this is the perfect team to end with, our favorite team we played with. This team looks to be the #1 team in the division as Obby,Kingstan,Hardys,Pat,me, and etc. Note here though, there is a new Fenway being made but it doesn't appear like it will make much difference performance wise for Red Sox. 2. Miami Marlins (Mudcat8 & Justin20102011 Marlins just came off a season where they won the NBS even though Mud didn't show up until mainly the NBS but they definitely did great in playoffs to get that NBS especially with the help of Han,Clutch,Obby,Kingstan,Cross,Hardys,etc. But for this season, it doesn't seem like they will be as good as they were since they lost almost their whole team except for Mud/Cross but hey, they got justin now and a lot of small but durable pieces in lineup that will get them #2 seed in my opinion but it will be close between Marlins/Astros/Rockies in that 2-4 seed range. 3. Houston Astros (ClutchK) Hey, maybe me leaving Clutch's team in offseason once BOS officially returned, didn't do much damage as he gets some ok players like Cow and Nil. They'll be competing for the #2 seed with COL and MIA in my opinion but I see them getting the #3 seed in the competition. 4. Colorado Rockies (Tyler822 & AwesomeLego14) I felt this team was gonna b easily be the #2 or #3 seed but I feel there's not enough pieces to finish the puzzle to get those seeds in my opinion outside of like Tyler,Awesome, and officer I think. Don't get me wrong, they'll compete for the #2 seed but they'll end up finishing as a #4 seed for this division honestly. 5. Florida Piranhas (Xeronax, Coaches: Shanoogy123, Infamousguy33) Not much to say, some hockey players, some normal players, they won't be a good team in my opinion, hard to see them do better than any of these teams, maybe they'll get 1-3 wins from the other division with the 3 teams but outside of that, they have no chance making playoffs. Those are my predictions, some might b off since not much teams have signed a lot but with the CURRENT rosters (this doesn't include midseason trades), these are the predictions I got.
HawesDoesIt
#197929189Tuesday, September 06, 2016 3:06 AM GMT

very nice and yes i think atl will get a lot of ls hrs but if the umps are blind they will be #1 tbh
HawesDoesIt
#197929250Tuesday, September 06, 2016 3:06 AM GMT

very nice and yes i think ### will get a lot of ls hrs but if the umps are blind they will be #1 tbh also ### ## is will
HawesDoesIt
#197929351Tuesday, September 06, 2016 3:07 AM GMT

ah crap double post sorry my thing broke

of     1