of     1   

SCP1033
#198010707Wednesday, September 07, 2016 3:16 PM GMT

I'm tired of being what you want me to be Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface Don't know what you're expecting of me Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow) Every step that I take is another mistake to you (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow) [Chorus:] I've become so numb, I can't feel you there Become so tired, so much more aware I'm becoming this, all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you Can't you see that you're smothering me, Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control? 'Cause everything that you thought I would be Has fallen apart right in front of you. (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow) Every step that I take is another mistake to you. (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow) And every second I waste is more than I can take. [Chorus:] I've become so numb, I can't feel you there, Become so tired, so much more aware I'm becoming this, all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you. And I know I may end up failing too. But I know You were just like me with someone disappointed in you. [Chorus:] I've become so numb, I can't feel you there, Become so tired, so much more aware. I'm becoming this, all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you. [Chorus:] I've become so numb, I can't feel you there. (I'm tired of being what you want me to be) I've become so numb, I can't feel you there. (I'm tired of being what you want me to be)
xabi
#198010740Wednesday, September 07, 2016 3:17 PM GMT

was that really necessary?
rose6666
#198011153Wednesday, September 07, 2016 3:29 PM GMT

You should call this "Comfortably Numb" instead Maybe make these small changes to the lyrics? Hello, Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? Come on now I hear you're feeling down Well, I can ease your pain And get you on your feet again Relax I'll need some information first Just the basic facts Can you show me where it hurts? There is no pain, you are receding A distant ship smoke on the horizon You are only coming through in waves Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying When I was a child I had a fever My hands felt just like two balloons Now I've got that feeling once again I can't explain, you would not understand This is not how I am I have become comfortably numb I have become comfortably numb O.K. Just a little pin prick There'll be no more aaaaaaaah! But you may feel a little sick Can you stand up? I do believe it's working, good That'll keep you going through the show Come on, it's time to go. There is no pain you are receding A distant ship smoke on the horizon You are only coming through in waves Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse Out of the corner of my eye I turned to look but it was gone I cannot put my finger on it now The child is grown The dream is gone I have become comfortably numb.
OMGITSTWIZZY
#198014450Wednesday, September 07, 2016 4:55 PM GMT

*intense cutting*
Yadoking
#198016949Wednesday, September 07, 2016 6:03 PM GMT

I am forbidden to say the C word so I will say that you made my face look like an old man after reading this
radzach97
#198019915Wednesday, September 07, 2016 7:14 PM GMT

There is no pain you are receeding

of     1