of     1   

doctorgonzo
#198051750Thursday, September 08, 2016 4:04 AM GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7gMkiOPSeA When I LOG ON I don't just LOG ON I be POSTIN' That's what I be doin', huh I be POSTIN' I POST it ON THE FORUMS And I POST it ON THE WEB And I POST it to the POSTERS that I TROLL the best I be POSTIN' Let me ask you somethin' What time of the day do you like to POST ONLINE Have you ever POSTED just before breakfast Have you ever POSTED while you watched the late, late show Well, let me ask you this Have you ever POSTED on a couch Well, let me ask you this Have you ever POSTED IN the back seat of a car I remember one time I POSTED IN the back seat of a car And the police came and shined his light on me, and I said: 'I'm POSTIN', that's what I'm doin', I be POSTIN'' I POST it to the 'BLOX (what the hip cats are calling roblox nowadays) And I POST it to the SF And I POST it to the HATERS that I OWN the best I be POSTIN' Let me ask you something How long has it been since you POSTED, huh? Did you POST yesterday Did you POST last week Did you POST last year Or maybe it might be that you plannin' on makin' POSTS tonight #####################################################################################################I be POSTIN' I POST it to the east And I POST it to the west And I POST it to the MODERATORS that BAN ME the best, huh I be POSTIN' Now when I start making POSTS to my FORUM I don't stop until I know IT'S POSTED ON And I can always tell when IT gets POSTED ON because when IT gets POSTED ON it start calling my name IT'd say: 'DOCTOR GONZO, DOCTOR GONZO, DOCTOR GONZO DOCTOR GONZO, ooh DANG, DOCTOR GONZO' The other night I was POSTIN' my POSTS And it got so good to POST, you know what I POSTED Let me tell you what I POSTED, I POSTED: 'POST it DOCTOR GONZO, but don't POST so fast If THEM POSTS ain't BAD enough, you can POST it up YOUR woo' I be POSTIN' Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I be POSTIN'
extemmasfriend2
#198051923Thursday, September 08, 2016 4:09 AM GMT

what the bonkers of a dippy daffy of a wiscrackpost did I just gouge my vision upon
WhalersBlogger
#198052150Thursday, September 08, 2016 4:15 AM GMT

11/10

of     1