chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     9   

Henrypika
#199051771Saturday, September 24, 2016 6:57 PM GMT

Wait, is there any cool down for Kathy's Flamethrower?
FactionGuerrilla
#199139371Sunday, September 25, 2016 10:20 PM GMT

Alright, people, I have a character that could use some battle stats as we wait for Succ to advance the fight. Name: Cassandra Alexandra Age: Approximately 21 Gender: Female Appearance: Just as she appears in SCIV, Cassandra bears similarities to her sister, having long blonde hair and a pale complexion. She has her bangs worn down, and has a lean build, complimenting her agility. The Greek wears a purple dress along with white gloves, pauldrons and long white boots whilst wearing a maroon ribbon that keeps her hair tied into a ponytail. Personality: Cassandra is a free-spirited and determined young woman. She will not hold back on her words nor her faith in herself. Cassandra's true strength lies in her belief in herself in which to secure her choices and destiny. This gives her a unique toughness and single-minded perspective that doesn't quite lack in compassion. Her brash and confrontational manner are at odds with her elder sister, but Cassandra regardless is a warm-hearted girl that cares very much for her family and friends. Powers: She has acrobat-like movement skills, which compliments her aggressive pace and style during a fight. She also has the ability to withstand much more punishment than a normal human, similar to her elder sister. Weapons: A sword and shield, the same pair used in SCIV. Their names are the Digamma Sword- forged of regular steel, unlike her sister's Omega Sword- and the Nemea Shield, forged with a pink coating and silver outlines. They both have served her well, and she is proficient in using them- for example, being able to throw her shield at targets like a boomerang unlike her sister. Bio: Cassandra is the younger sister of Sophitia, and got entangled with the events of Soul Calibur due to her sister's family being nearly torn apart when Rothion, Sophitia's husband, brought back a fragment of the Soul Edge. Cassandra took it and ran away from the family before searching for the cause of the family's discomfort. Eventually she encountered Sophitia at the Tower of Lost Souls, where the elder sibling then incapitated Cassandra for the sake of her daughter, Pyrrha. Cassandra later regained consciousness and searched for her sister before finding her body lying in the middle of one of the rooms. The younger sister then ran towards her before both were absorbed in portals that appeared right next to them. From there, she began exploring the Astral Chaos, searching for her sibling, before encountering a note. Knowing that she could possibly search for her sister, Cassandra decided to join whatever this team the note referred to- after all, how bad could it be? Residential Universe: Soul Calibur Role: Damage Other: "I guess this means I'm the best!" I dunno if you people (people meaning the administrators) want to search her up and get a good idea for who she is and whatnot, but I'd at least like for one of her special attacks involve her throwing the Nemea Shield. "Like" being the keyword; 'tis not necessary.
FactionGuerrilla
#199153023Monday, September 26, 2016 1:31 AM GMT

(Bump for all you guys, while we wait for Succ's BAT post and my battle stats. Also forgot one last "Power".) Power: Awareness of the fourth wall, something even Richtofen does not possess. Probably going to be more for comic relief than anything.
Henrypika
#199198145Monday, September 26, 2016 10:51 PM GMT

I'm one of those hardcore Pokémon guys so I don't know how I can help here.
FactionGuerrilla
#199267387Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:53 AM GMT

Again, bump because I need Cassandra's CS layout. Also got a few name "ideas" for Joan's Special Attacks: Skill 1/Maiden's Miracle: Generate a healing field! Allies will be healed for 10% of their health every turn for 3 turns! Has a 5 turn cooldown! Skill 2/Spiritual Strength: Unleash a gust of wind that deals a 1-3 roll to every enemy and strengthens the minimum and maximum rolls of all of your allies by 2 for 2 turns! Has a 4 turn cooldown! Skill 3/The Red Flower: Throw a large fireball at the enemy team from the Sacred Lily, dealing a 5-7 roll to all of them! Has a 3 turn cooldown!
FactionGuerrilla
#199789720Saturday, October 08, 2016 10:32 PM GMT

All right, so I decided to make Cass much more aggressive than most other fighters. Hope her attacks aren't too OP... Cassandra Alexandra Health: 100 Defense: 25% of damage deflected via Nemea Shield unless specified Roll Range: 3-4 Skills: Nemean Naildown: Cassandra throws her shield towards either one of her enemies or all of them, resulting in a 1-2 roll per foe if aiming for a group or a 2-3 against one enemy. Its true strength relies in the ability to stun her foe at a 50% chance, but has a 25% probability of missing altogether. If it misses all of her foe(s), it does not return to the girl, and will leave her without any defensive boost, forcing her to either fight on without it or take one turn to retrieve it. Has no cooldown. Supernova: The Greek puts her effort all into one strong attack, rolling either a high-damage attack (10-20?) or a portion of her foe's remaining health (10-20%, depending on a 1-10 roll), depending on which is higher. Lowers attack damage by 50% as she recovers from such a huge effort, but had no cooldown, stacking the damage debuff. If it reaches or exceeds 100% she cannot use any attack except for Anticipation until the debuff returns to a number below 100. The attack debuff is reduced by 10% per turn, making it so that it takes 10 turns to fully recover from two Supernovas in rapid succession. Anticipation: Take a turn to brace herself for one foe's attack upon her. If they do attack her, Cassandra counters and deals double the damage that would normally have been dealt upon the blonde, whilst completely negating any attacks made to her. However, it leaves her vulnerable to attacks from other enemies- more specifically, any damage inflicted upon her from others deal double the attack roll. Can be especially deadly in combination with The Judex, as it has no cooldown. The Judex: The blonde singles out one of her opponents and engages them in a one-on-one battle, forcing them to fight her and vice versa. However, if one of her allies or foes engage within the one-on-one, it is broken, allowing both to fight other enemies once more. (Probably more TBD, but I don't have time.) Confidence Woman (PASSIVE): For each enemy defeated, Cassandra becomes more confident in her skills and her team, adding a 10% additive buff to her damage. Can affect Supernova.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     9