of     1   

Noctis_Tarik
#198275970Sunday, September 11, 2016 6:41 PM GMT

So I dug up an old RP I made from over a year or two ago. Made a few changes. Thought maybe a few of you would be interested. So here it is. )____( Honor, Power, Glory, Gold, Religion. These are why we fight. For those reasons you are a proud member of the loyal army for your country. These armies, kingdoms, are all known throughout the lands by their name and symbol. You, are a young trainee working to become a warrior in your country. (Or you may be a warrior already if you go as an older character.) Of course there are other countries that fight for the same/different reasons. - Hesnet = Though they have an average army, They are known for their high political influence that has been used to avoid and end wars. - Zereys = Said to be 4 smaller kingdoms made into one, They are known for having the largest army. They are not as skilled, but it is made up for in numbers. - Kanest [N/A] = They are known for having the most brutal army. Saying to have not lost a single battle within the past 3 centuries (300 years) All who come across them treat them as gods. It is fabled that they have never lost more than 1/10 of their army. Though no one has seen or have any proof. this so called "Kingdom" is now just a joke between warriors on days before battle. - Gestuin =They start a war with anyone who opposes them. They have one of the most skilled in weaponry. It is said that their emperor himself trained the army and leads it. - Eresin = They are known for their army having a different setup than others. They are all based on fast attacks with light weapons. (Similar to the Samurai) It is even said that this army Does not wear metal armor to increase their speed and movement. - Yesine = The army with "The Most Skilled Archers" Saying up to 3/4 of it being highly trained archers. They are known for attacking in areas where archers will be most effective. - Resune = This so called Kingdom has an average army and low political skills, But they are the richest of all other kingdoms it's said. In fact so rich that they double their armies by hiring mercenaries from all over the world. After all "You have to spend gold to make it." - Lorines = The only kingdom known to never start a war. They believe that they only should need to defend. They have never set out an attack or started a war. They have not been breached within the last century (100 years) - Wikoes = The Viking like army. No home. No honor. No reason for war. They kill and stay in the place they last raided. They move on. Take over and live there until another is taken by force. They have no regard for their life. They simply want to kill. Even at the cost of losing everything. - Nesrin = The kingdom with an average army. average politics. But the best war strategist are born and raised there. Leading them to many victories. - Ayln = The only kingdom known to have slaves fight. Doubling their army from the average, They have never had a revolt. For every fight one is closer to freedom to all slaves to follow through. - Oblad = The only country to only use magic for their training and fighting. Known for having the least powerful political skills, and less than average in terms of currency, The kingdom sells its kind for coin. They fight for whoever will pay the most. The strongest in magic are raised here. - Xantis = The poorest kingdom. Murder, Violence, Hate. Those born here are seen unlucky. The Kingdom has no allies. Currently they are said to be owned by Ayln. They are seen as slaves. Bought and traded. Those born are branded with a sign on their upper arm, back, or chest to signal their loss of worth. Very few from here are able to fight, those who can are known to be weak. - Tael = Like others they are known to be hired fighters. They fight for coin. If they are not fighting, then they are likely at an arena watching men fight, or they are buying and trading slaves. Their skill is fair, but their army is large. They tend to be offensive and aggressive to those who annoy them even in the slightest. ___________________ Every 10 years an event is held where the richest families from all the countries attend, along with royalty, warriors and many citizens. This is known as the Seventh Gathering. Started after the war of the Seventh family of Gestuin. This year happens to be one of the biggest turn outs in centuries. As many are in war this is considered a great honor. All wars are put on hold to honor the Seventh family of Gestuin for 9 days. Many come here to show off skill, power, strength, finese and other things among that. Many famous chefs, blacksmiths and others of skilled trades come here to sell and offer something to the memorial. The story starts on the second day of the event. _____________________________ War Chart (Who is in a war with who) Broken Treaty War: - Gestuin - Ayln - Xantis Korens Mines War: - Zereys - Eresin - Wikoes - Oblad Loss Of Toen War: - Hesnet - Yesine - Resune - Lorines Not in war: - Tael - Nesrin [N/A] - Kanest _____________________________ Info - You may choose your kingdom, Please note that you do not have to like someone if they are from another army/kingdom. [You may not choose Kanest] - Blood boils during war, We encourage fights are started between enemies and allies. - You are not "Gods" so you can be hurt and die. You can kill your character in the role play at any time. (If you want to quit and it's not in battle, we will make them an NPC) - There is a plan on where this story is to go. - Don't post one liners like "takes Sword and stabs" Give detail. _______________________ Magic If your character is to use magic, You can not make them OP. * For characters who use Magic ONLY, you can use 3 types of magic. (You do not need to be from Oblad to do this) * For those who do not use Magic ONLY, you can use a max of 1. Magic element examples are Fire, Water, Air, Acid, Lightning, Darkness, Light, Etc. Magic Non Elements may be Summoning, Telekinesis, etc. Magic List Below - Fire - Water - Earth (Rock) - Air - Sand - Light - Darkness - Ice - Electricity - Molten/Lava - Acid - Poison - Metal (Iron, Steel, Etc.) - Weaponizing (Create anything into a weapon) - Summoning (This goes for only 2 creatures/monsters at most.) - Telekinesis - Master Lock (Complete knowledge on weaponry) (Oblade Can Use if they have Weaponizing) - Other/More (Create your own) (Just make sure it would work in the Role Play) ________________ Character Sheet Please use detail Name: Age (Remember This is an army): Gender: Country: Biography: Appearance: Clothing (not armor): Armor: Magic (If Used): Weapons: Other/Extra: "When the world ends, it will be those with insanity that thrive." [Add 800 posts.]
MKUltramanKaettekita
#198280090Sunday, September 11, 2016 7:41 PM GMT

too many dank fantasy rps with ########## races and kingdoms with ###### backstories
Noctis_Tarik
#198280289Sunday, September 11, 2016 7:43 PM GMT

@Mk thank you for your output, I don't see many here actually. Also on that topic I made this OVER a year ago. So it was back then, I just decided to bring it back up. "When the world ends, it will be those with insanity that thrive." [Add 800 posts.]
TotallyNotAnAltAcc
#198281733Sunday, September 11, 2016 8:03 PM GMT

Cool, one day
Noctis_Tarik
#198285233Sunday, September 11, 2016 8:47 PM GMT

Not much activity going on the RPF right now, so I guess I'll bump this in high hopes. "When the world ends, it will be those with insanity that thrive." [Add 800 posts.]
14yearskid
#198294647Sunday, September 11, 2016 10:56 PM GMT

Tracked, I might join later
Noctis_Tarik
#198294849Sunday, September 11, 2016 10:58 PM GMT

@14 awesome news. "When the world ends, it will be those with insanity that thrive." [Add 800 posts.]
Noctis_Tarik
#199052342Saturday, September 24, 2016 7:07 PM GMT

Bump I guess ;-; Just wanted to see if any one was interested. "Don't mind me, just hiking through the forums." [Add 800 posts.] "Forum Survivalist Ryker A.Hale"
Noctis_Tarik
#200242960Monday, October 17, 2016 9:16 PM GMT

Bumping this. "Don't mind me, just hiking through the forums." [3 term'd, add 6k posts] Forum Survivalist Ryker Hale
db2admin
#200243176Monday, October 17, 2016 9:20 PM GMT

I appreciate how much time that probably took you.
Noctis_Tarik
#200243210Monday, October 17, 2016 9:21 PM GMT

@Db2 Thanks? Never seen you on the RPF before. "Don't mind me, just hiking through the forums." [3 term'd, add 6k posts] Forum Survivalist Ryker Hale
db2admin
#200243338Monday, October 17, 2016 9:23 PM GMT

I forum on RT mostly on TheSmokingGNU but decided to check out RP!
Noctis_Tarik
#200243374Monday, October 17, 2016 9:24 PM GMT

@Db2 Welcome aboard. I apologize for all the crap RPs and crap posts. Most of the good RPers are gone. Only a few are left. "Don't mind me, just hiking through the forums." [3 term'd, add 6k posts] Forum Survivalist Ryker Hale
db2admin
#200243468Monday, October 17, 2016 9:26 PM GMT

That is an unfortunate reality of a lot of subforums right now which is why I appreciate quality posts a lot more.
Noctis_Tarik
#200243530Monday, October 17, 2016 9:27 PM GMT

@Db2 Trust me RP is fun as long as you don't have those 12 Y/O OD'ers and Meta RPs/Mary Sue Gary Sue characters. "Don't mind me, just hiking through the forums." [3 term'd, add 6k posts] Forum Survivalist Ryker Hale
db2admin
#200243614Monday, October 17, 2016 9:28 PM GMT

Well thank you for the acceptance and friendliness, I appreciate it!
Noctis_Tarik
#200243646Monday, October 17, 2016 9:29 PM GMT

@Db2 No problem :D Glad to see any one who isn't a SHPoster on the forums. "Don't mind me, just hiking through the forums." [3 term'd, add 6k posts] Forum Survivalist Ryker Hale

of     1