of     1   

OilerzOP
#198286519Sunday, September 11, 2016 9:03 PM GMT

1. Karol Karol raged and thought he was on scs when he was traded to cyclones becuz cyclones had made a deal but a bunch of confusion went through before he was traded to the havoc from the cyclones. What really confuses me is that him and Dewey played in NYB together until Dewey retired and became cyclones head coach. The cyclones were in a playoff race at the time, kar yer bad. 2. Kane Now I understand why Kane got mad becuz he was in the race for a cup possibly with scs and got traded to a team with no chance in playoffs. I've always had respect 4 him and still do becuz he at least decided he'd play for lel. 3. LLGlo LL is normally a guy that people love but he has been cancer on the wall lately. 4. XxdeweyxX Yes I put myself, I haven't been a good owner lately and get triggered too much. I have always been an annoying kid and retired becuz I had no faith in NYB winning a cup. 5. Lancefoxwell Lance denies a lot of trades lately and it's not fair to players and owners, is he biased towards bad teams???
SirPaco
#198288468Sunday, September 11, 2016 9:30 PM GMT

Offer Lake Erie Lightning a trade for me, I will help out your team.
EVILSNIPER55
#198288787Sunday, September 11, 2016 9:35 PM GMT

dude LL isn't cancer at all and the whole JHL is now cause half the games are FFTWs and its cause hock doesn't even care anymore. Its been bad after S5 when I left and hock got ownership of it
LLGlo
#198296544Sunday, September 11, 2016 11:21 PM GMT

tbh I was cancer on the wall since S5

of     1