of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Silverring
#19843225Wednesday, January 20, 2010 11:21 PM GMT

Hi everybody! This roleplaying thread is based on a book idea I have called Wild Woods! I want to make a roleplay about the story idea I have so I'll just tell you the whole story... A forest called Wild Woods has been kept underwraps for a long time now. Humans say that wild animals live there... and this is true. Except they're only large amounts of cats in small groups scattered throughout the large forest. A river runs through the forest until it finally reaches to a lake. There are mountains surrounding all sides of the forest, that's why it took so long for humans to hear about it. People are too scared to investigate the place any more.... You can continue anywhere from there. Mostly the cats at Wild Woods live in small groups of about 5 or 4. Territories overlap and fights break out over prey and shelter. Also, the Wild Woods cats call the sky at night, Band Of Stars, because there are millions of stars in the night sky every night that hover over Wild Woods. The cats believe that their dead ancestors live in the clouds during the day, and walk among them at night, hidden and unscene as ghosts. They don't have any "code" like the Erin Hunter series called Warriors. But you can make a code if you like. Just PM me if you want to add a code. There ARE dogs at Wild Woods, but I would like the dogs to be kept down to a minimum. This is supposed to be mainly a cat RPG, but you can be a dog if you want to. Also, the names are one word like: Eclipse, Dawn, Rock, Moon, Sun, etc. And yes, your character CAN have powers, but no god-moding please. There are five leaders in Wild Woods. And no, they're not like the leaders in Warriors. The five leaders make important decisions on what is best for Wild Woods and they have a meeting at Open Field every full moon to discuss problems they may be seeing. There is 4 open positions for leaders. If you want to be a leader, on the end of your form please say, "I want to be one of the five leaders" The first four people who ask WILL be leaders. Anyone who doesn't want to be leader will still have powers ( if you want) but they won't go to Open Field every full moon. Here's the form: Name: Cat/Dog: (are you a cat or dog?) Gender: Age: (plz say in years, not months) Physical Appearance: Personality: Bio: (a biography about your character's life) Here's MY form: Name: Eclipse Cat/Dog: Cat Gender: F Age: 5 years Physical Appearance: She has midnight black fur and big, round yellow eyes that look like the moon. Her four paws are white and so is the tips of her ears. Personality: Mysterious, nice, brave, and she has a sharp tongue (figure of speech) Bio: Eclipse has dreams from Band Of Stars every night that says what will happen in the future. Her parents left her when she was only a young kit and was left by herself at Wild Woods. Ever since the night her parents left, she's been having those premenitions. She's one of the five "leaders" over Wild Woods. Well I hope you enjoy this thread and have fun! X]
Silverring
#19843701Wednesday, January 20, 2010 11:28 PM GMT

Oh yeah, I also want to add that you can roleplay as many characters as you like, as long as you can roleplay them all.
Kyundi
#19843776Wednesday, January 20, 2010 11:29 PM GMT

(I suggest a maximum of 2-4 Characters...To prevent many accounts of spam and such.) (Sadly, I was just making a point and not joining..I hope this grows to become a great RP.)
Silverring
#19844031Wednesday, January 20, 2010 11:33 PM GMT

(thanks for the advice, and I too hope this becomes a great RPG X]
Kyundi
#19844079Wednesday, January 20, 2010 11:33 PM GMT

(Me too.) (If you need more advice, Ask me..I was voted once or twice as 'Best RP'er Of 2009.)
jjtt11
#19844819Wednesday, January 20, 2010 11:45 PM GMT

(hey! kyundi i was voted best roleplayer too well 2nd best mabey 6th and the person with most writers bloc)
Kyundi
#19844862Wednesday, January 20, 2010 11:46 PM GMT

(Hehehe. Yeah, I got about uh..7th place in most writers block..)
jjtt11
#19845087Wednesday, January 20, 2010 11:50 PM GMT

(1ST ^_^)
Silverring
#19884556Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:36 PM GMT

(congrats on being top 10 or somethin like that, but I would like if the replies here are related to the roleplay thread O_o)
jjtt11
#19884836Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:40 PM GMT

(not my kind of rp)
Silverring
#19884920Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:41 PM GMT

(ok...?)
Silverring
#19885100Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:44 PM GMT

(ok, back to toleplaying...) Eclipse ran across the water, her paws making small dents in the water but never getting wet. But the rain pouring down still soaked her fur. She sneezed and jumped onto the rocky river bank. The pebbles slipped and slid beneath her white paws as she ran across into the dry shelter of the forest. Eclipse slowed to a walk and started sniffing around the bushes for any sign of prey.
Silverring
#19885135Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:44 PM GMT

(sorry i meant to say the word "roleplaying")
Silverring
#19885263Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:46 PM GMT

(I also wanted to add that you CAN be a wolf too. But I would like it to be kept down to a mimimun like the dogs. But its your character, you can make it anything ya like. Enjoy the thread! X] )
diana1
#19885662Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:53 PM GMT

(This is kinda like Avalon and you are like dreamer)
brawlfan1
#19885682Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:53 PM GMT

Name: Shade Cat/Dog: Wolf Gender: male Age: approx. 4 (4X7=28) Physical Appearance: A black wold, but has on his left side a gray circle with gray vertical and a horizontal strips through it Personality: secretive, quiet, and usually alone, but he can aslo be quite friendly Bio: He was always better at spotting things, he once beat an eagle at spotting things far away (basicly has the LoZ:Twilight Princess's Hawkeye as part of him) he was alone for all his life, but he's fine with that.
diana1
#19886007Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:58 PM GMT

Name: Moon Cat:Cat Gender: Female Age: 4 years Physical Appearance: Kinda redish silver fur with black cresent moon on back with a star inside. Personality: Brave, cares or others well-being, oblivious, and kind. Bio: She was born in the Wilds Woods, grew up alone once she see any animal she tries to be friendly with them.
diana1
#19886085Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:59 PM GMT

(Eclipse's Appearance is like Dreamer's)
brawlfan1
#19886315Friday, January 22, 2010 12:03 AM GMT

Shade moved swiftly through the woods, looking for his next meal as he was hungry.
diana1
#19886447Friday, January 22, 2010 12:05 AM GMT

Moon: Moon moved quickly, afraid of sense of danger.
brawlfan1
#19886574Friday, January 22, 2010 12:07 AM GMT

Shade kept going but he slammed into a cat, he had been paying to much attention to his surroundings
Silverring
#19886813Friday, January 22, 2010 12:11 AM GMT

(sorry that I had to go. I had to go eat dinner.) Eclipse scented a mouse and crouched down close to the dusty ground. She quickly spotted the mouse nearby, sniffing around the roots of a tree. Eclipse leaped into the air and landed on top of the mouse. She bit into the mouse's neck and felt it go limp. Wind rustled through the trees and she settled down to her meal.
Silverring
#19887057Friday, January 22, 2010 12:15 AM GMT

Eclipse kicked dirt over the remaining bones of the mouse and she stalked off deeper into the woods, looking for a place to rest for the night.
Ponystar
#19954881Saturday, January 23, 2010 10:28 AM GMT

Name: Crescent Cat/Dog: Cat Gender: Female Age: 5 (Sorry, not intending to copy) Physical Appearance: A huge, well-muscled black she-cat with a white crescent shape on her head. Personality: Brave, tough, and proud, but once you get to know her she can be surprisingly gentle and kind, even sympathetic. Bio: She was born here, and grew up here, and she is now (Permission?) in Eclipse's group.
Ponystar
#19954903Saturday, January 23, 2010 10:31 AM GMT

Crescent I stalked the vole and dispatched it with one swift blow. I picked it up in my mouth and walked over to Eclipse.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right