of     1   

hairysquatch
#198808359Tuesday, September 20, 2016 9:00 PM GMT

09-14-2016 01:12 PM (NOTE:This is a ROLEPLAY USA Group , Not a new USA Group!) KEY --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I.Do's and Don'ts II.Types of Role-playing allowed III.End --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Types of Role playing rules to follow: 1.no FRPing or fail Role-playing, or basically doing something utterly impossible 2.No Magic,Demons,Angels,Role-playing as animals or vehicles , no superpowers or super soldiers. 3.You must go to other groups inside my main group to access police,military,government,FBI,CIA,Federal agents or Secret Service 4.You MUST ask PTK , or Pre-mission to kill.(Exception for Police,SWAT,Military,Secret Service and FBI) 5.Hurting a person for no reason whats so ever is not acceptable, and "He was annoying me" when all he did was ask you a question is a big no no. 6.Drive like you would in real life 7.Use quotes for speaking Ex:"Like This." 8.Use parentheses for speaking off script (Like this) 9. Don't need to do anything for doing an action Ex: Kicks the wall really hard 10.you must have the actual weapon do do an action that involves that item (Exception for Brass Knuckles) 11.OD'ing not allowed off script , but if you're Roleplaying as a Couple , its allowed its considered RPD'ing (Roelplay Dating) 10 11.You must a have a good character RP name and Description Ex: []Ray F.Thompson[] []A:37[]Occupation:President[]W:144 []EC:Blue[]HC:Brown[] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- II ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1.ERPers allowed , but if you do it in public you still will be detained (Look ERP on google) ______________________________________________________________________________________ III -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- That is the end of this here rule book for Role-playing,For you experienced role-players and who know more , PM what they are so I may add them. -Pres.Ray F. Thompson (hairysquatch , me)
LNG257
#198808600Tuesday, September 20, 2016 9:05 PM GMT

The RP subforum is for forum-based roleplays and stories ONLY. All group related posts, including those for roleplay groups, belong in C&G.
Henrypika
#198817671Tuesday, September 20, 2016 11:16 PM GMT

^ I couldn't say that any better... But I have my own response to this... Please move this to C&G please, this sub-forum is for role play THREADS.
hairysquatch
#198870617Wednesday, September 21, 2016 7:45 PM GMT

This is not supposed to be in group I cant remove it.
Henrypika
#198877969Wednesday, September 21, 2016 9:39 PM GMT

But it's still for a group/clan/guild... Therefore this belongs in Clans & Guilds Regardless of whether it's a roleplay group or not.

of     1