of     1   

Lyphie
#198939059Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:55 PM GMT

Okay, first off, didn't everyone at one point email ROBLOX Info Support and get a response like "Read this blog" or "Post it on the forums". I have, for sure. I know ROBLOX is very busy because they get hundreds of emails everyday, but no one's going to get support when you respond like this. How about this, give a thorough response explaining the dilemma and describing how to fix it instead of only typing a one sentence command. I feel like ROBLOX's support is absolute garbage. Most admins don't care about those emails. They respond quickly, but their response is horrible. Let's step the game up, Roblox, and start telling your employees to give more thorough responses!
spark1703
#198939316Friday, September 23, 2016 12:00 AM GMT

The first response is always a canned response, this is letting them know they have received your message and they give you a ticket number. The second response is a human response, that gives you a general solution. Things get more technical if the general solution they provide doesn't work. - https://twitter.com/ForumIndigo - The forums, where a lot of 'stupid' happens.
Lyphie
#199006783Saturday, September 24, 2016 2:24 AM GMT

I know how the email works, dude.
Dissembleee
#199008677Saturday, September 24, 2016 2:51 AM GMT

Generally, I noticed how unsupportive they are too. When I tried to regain access to my account, with proof of ownership, billing email and receipt for the account, and old p/w's and username/email associated with it, I just got another terrible response with absolutely no support from the team. Follow me on Twitter for Monthly Giveaways! @OpticUniversse

of     1