chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

InfinityZeus
#206012156Saturday, December 31, 2016 11:34 PM GMT

1: Alter Ego (For Example Batman is Bruce Wayne): Grayson (Pretty sure I can't say first name) 2: Actor who played the character (If he or she was in a film)(Also if he or she was in multiple films just name one but if you can name all the actors you can like bonus points): Chris O'Donnel, Neil Patrick Harris, Burt Ward, Jesse McCartney, etc. 3: Superhero/Supervillain/Anti-Hero Name: Raptor, Deathstroke, Black Mask, Doctor Destiny etc. 4: What is your character`s Powers/Abilities: Martial Arts, Detective Skills, Acrobatics, Leader 5: What are your character`s weapons: Bow Staff, Wing Dings (I hate this name), Smoke Pellets, Eskrima Sticks 6: Who is your character`s mortal enemy (For Example Batman`s mortal enemy is Joker): Deathstroke 7: Name some teams your character has or currently is in: Young Justice, Bat Family, Teen Titans, Justice League 8: Why you would be good at this role: I feel that I'd portray his serious but not too serious nature well. He's got it where it counts. 9: What is the age of the character you wish to be: 21 10: If your character was or is in love, what was the name of the character he or she was or is in love with: Starfire, Batgirl/Barbra Gordon 11: If your character has a sidekick/henchmen say them here: Damian Wayne while Batman 12: What is your favorite comic book your character was in: A Knight in Bludhaven ----()Bonus Questions you can Include()---- 13: If your character was in a film, What year was the film made: 1995 14: If anyone else has been your char say there name (EXAMPLE: Robbie Reyes is Ghost Rider but once before him Johnny Blaze was Ghost Rider): None 15: Where does your character live?: Bludhaven ----------------------()Stuff we Also need to know()------------------ Could you be able to help us make games, items, etc: Yes Could you be able to make clothing: No Could you be able to recruit: Yes Can you advertise: Yes but not with the literal Roblox ad's. What could you help us with: I can build sets for games, but I can't make tools. For advertising, I have my own group (non-DC related) with 100+ members. I can ask them to join.
CaptainAmerica_MCU
#206059313Sunday, January 01, 2017 7:11 AM GMT

Secret ############## ###### Alias:Captain America Abilities:Superhuman Strength Weapons:Shield,Fists Mortal Enemy:Red Skull Teams:Avengers (Unsure) Age:21 (This was his age when he turned into a superhero) Steven is ## #### with two people, ##### ###### and ###### ###### Sidekicks:The Winter Soldier/Buck My char lives in Brooklyn. My char's parents were not heroes villains or famous. Don't blame me for the tags. i hate them too.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2