of     1   

pwnbroker
#199025317Saturday, September 24, 2016 10:53 AM GMT

have you seen all the free players in game? They look ALL THE SAME! the reason? simple! because there is only limited supply of free items, they have no choice but to choose same boring costume. When blonde spiked hair first came out, i thought it was very cool hair style. This goes same with true blue hair. Because everyone uses it, it is NOT UNIQUE anymore! you cannot tell players apart unless you look at their ID. This makes game harder where ID doesnt display (ex murder mystery 2) If roblox give out RoP, they will have right to choose their looks freely! It will make roblox games more unique and fun! Have you seen BC bullies bullying free players? They won't even team up with them because of their looks! (these leads to free player racism.) But if they have their own unique looks, there wouldn't be any "free player racism". I, was once a free player "noob" and i know how it feels! But when tix was around, i could buy bloxxer cap, hair an t-shirts! That is wy we need RoP, and better robloxia.
pwnbroker
#199025351Saturday, September 24, 2016 10:54 AM GMT

thank you again for reading my article. I appresiate your time
Crispello
#199025412Saturday, September 24, 2016 10:57 AM GMT

people do bully noobs for not knowing what the game is actually about and having the same typical look, its not racism. honestly they wouldn't add new currency in replacement of an old currency sorry you can check out my 'four ideas' thread for stuff that may possibly happen
alterdata
#199025583Saturday, September 24, 2016 11:04 AM GMT

Appresiate---->Appreciate Hair an t-shirts---->Hair and t-shirts You're welcome.
theninja94
#199027253Saturday, September 24, 2016 12:09 PM GMT

Yes, a lot of people like this poster above, the guy who goes into threads just to spell check.

of     1