of     1   

ebenton95
#199061905Saturday, September 24, 2016 9:39 PM GMT

Release date of October 17. I believe the starting price is gonna be around 40 dollars (30 if you preorder from their site). It isn't listed on steam but some screenshots of the game say "steamworks" for one of the tabs so it seems pretty much guaranteed it'll be there soon. This video seems to go into it a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCJtMJldiDc Personally, I think if this game has the level of depth that EHM has (or something close to it at least) it may end up being better than EHM. The FHM games already have great customization compared to EHM, if it can offer the realism that EHM has I definitely would like to get it. The biggest thing they boast about is official licensing with the NHL and there also seems to be many other playable leagues, so it seems like it could be. However, this "Path to Glory" thing where they say its "streamlined" makes it sound like they could have simplified the game a bit too much and im not sure thats where i want this to go. hopefully that just means theyve made the controls more user friendly or something.
ebenton95
#199062073Saturday, September 24, 2016 9:41 PM GMT

Actually just heard from the video that they are keeping the old style of FHM play called "sandbox mode". A little curious about this path to glory mode though.
ebenton95
#199063020Saturday, September 24, 2016 9:54 PM GMT

International play coming in too. Olympics, World Championships (all divisions apparently), and World Cup so far. WJC gonna come soon.
ebenton95
#199064416Saturday, September 24, 2016 10:16 PM GMT

Seems like a good game. My initial reaction is that this doesn't feel like a very big leap forward so idk if its worth the 30-40 dollar price but it seems like an improvement.

of     1