CodingBase
#199195180Monday, September 26, 2016 10:04 PM GMT

going back to the topic... what alien said was a good point, "roblox could easily make clothing assets page turn into an error page, im not sure why they haven't done it yet ?" in other words, we're just trying to ask the administering board to make the the ### harder to access, at least. make stealing ####### #### of an issue. it would be best if they removed it completely for users on the web.
SpaceyStar
#199195476Monday, September 26, 2016 10:09 PM GMT

do admins even listen to the suggestions here lol
SpaceyStar
#199207189Tuesday, September 27, 2016 1:07 AM GMT

b
Stackso
#199207209Tuesday, September 27, 2016 1:07 AM GMT

I support this. Copying clothing is bad either way, it's taking others work. Not for the credit, but someone worked hard for the profit, and if you take it without giving the hard-earned profit, that's bad. Templates SHOULD be inaccessible. I think you should be able to buy access to a template.
justcool110
#199207303Tuesday, September 27, 2016 1:08 AM GMT

No the admins don't I hesitated to tell you :/ r+://www.roblox.com/users/22780268/profile
SpaceyStar
#199214606Tuesday, September 27, 2016 3:13 AM GMT

b
CodingBase
#199228467Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:00 PM GMT

"[snip] Copying clothing is bad either way, it's taking others work. Not for the credit, but someone worked hard for the profit, and if you take it without giving the hard-earned profit, that's bad. Templates SHOULD be inaccessible. I think you should be able to buy access to a template." yes, i agree that it's bad. there're not many ways to make a profit on roblox, and when creators are getting the few ways of making profit away from them by having aces to the templates, it's unfair. though i don't think it should be open to anyone who buys it, i think it should just be hidden and if the creator wants to share the template they can just give it to the person who wants it.
SpaceyStar
#199230077Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:56 PM GMT

bbbbbbump
xXCoolDanTDMBoyXx
#199230625Tuesday, September 27, 2016 3:15 PM GMT

is it similar to what roblox did to their university shirts?
SpaceyStar
#199231049Tuesday, September 27, 2016 3:27 PM GMT

"is it similar to what roblox did to their university shirts?" yeah, you bring up something good it's clearly possible to make it impossible to view it https://www.roblox.com/library/176086704/RBXM-RobloxUShirt it annoys me how they haven't done it
johnf78
#199231351Tuesday, September 27, 2016 3:36 PM GMT

The government does it all the livey long day though.. The answer is 42
xXCoolDanTDMBoyXx
#199231457Tuesday, September 27, 2016 3:39 PM GMT

i support it but if it's similar to the roblox university shirt templates then im afraid it's not going to work at all it might work for a few days but there are kiddos going to spread about how to still copy it because it's actually bypassable, as a user (HARD username, something like "Interveicus") showed me how to they (roblox) "move" it somewhere else to make it seem you cant view it
SpaceyStar
#199231570Tuesday, September 27, 2016 3:42 PM GMT

i see but they are smart ppl right, they could prevent it somehow it's unfair to people who make clothes and have to be like "oh yeah people copy clothes its normal oh well"
mactireamaithte
#199231746Tuesday, September 27, 2016 3:46 PM GMT

I object! Did you even created a game once on ROBLOX? creators use templates for clothing in-game not ponting out roblox rp games that use the "ID Shirt" what it does? it uses the template of a shirt to insert into the game removing it is like removing shirts from rp.
SpaceyStar
#199232211Tuesday, September 27, 2016 3:58 PM GMT

i'm not going to bother with mac's reply he clearly doesn't understand what i'm saying lol
mactireamaithte
#199232264Tuesday, September 27, 2016 3:59 PM GMT

"make templates inaccessible" "i'm saying make it impossible to view them" how could anyone put a shirt on a character inside a game with you cant even download the template?
SpaceyStar
#199232398Tuesday, September 27, 2016 4:03 PM GMT

i'm saying make them INVISIBLE it's possible to download them and upload them yourself, which is stealing rp? i'm getting really annoyed with this, i said "now i'm not saying remove them, i'm saying make it impossible to view them" you can still apply them to shirts and stuff, just make them impossible to view and download since theft is a thing
SpaceyStar
#199232449Tuesday, September 27, 2016 4:04 PM GMT

"you cant even download the template?" i'm sorry but downloading the template is stealing?
CodingBase
#199234240Tuesday, September 27, 2016 4:58 PM GMT

"i support it but if it's similar to the roblox university shirt templates then im afraid it's not going to work at all it might work for a few days but there are kiddos going to spread about how to still copy it because it's actually bypassable, as a user (HARD username, something like "Interveicus") showed me how to they (roblox) "move" it somewhere else to make it seem you cant view it" i don't support the fact on the "forever loading preview" idea, i personally support the idea that alien said before, make it an error page. or better yet, just have it link to something else or nothing at all. there's no real reason to have the assets page up in the first place. if people can still steal the clothes, then there should be another way of hiding it. it's roblox, i'm pretty sure they know how to code an error page for assets, you know what i'm saying? "I object! Did you even created a game once on ROBLOX? creators use templates for clothing in-game not ponting out roblox rp games that use the "ID Shirt" what it does? it uses the template of a shirt to insert into the game removing it is like removing shirts from rp." we're not saying to remove them from the database, and the codes should still be the same - we're saying to have an error code show up ## ## make it HIDDEN, not REMOVING them. hiding them keeps people from downloading and reuploading. """make templates inaccessible" "i'm saying make it impossible to view them" how could anyone put a shirt on a character inside a game with you cant even download the template?" inaccessible means "unable to be reached", (thanks to google) - it does NOT mean to be removed. the phrasing "i'm saying make it impossible to view them" is still correct in the context it's been used in, i don't know what your point was bringing that up. having it impossible for roblox players to VIEW them, again, NOT removing them. also, there're many ways you can do it- i have zero clue on how the studio works but i'm pretty sure all you really need is the id for the assets, which leads to my point, AGAIN, we're not asking them to be removed, but to be hidden - i'm sorry for repeating myself but clearly we didn't mention it enough before. (that wasn't supposed to be rude, i was meaning it seriously - we must not of mention it enough clearly)
mactireamaithte
#199242631Tuesday, September 27, 2016 8:24 PM GMT

i think you have no clue what im saying obvious from a norm like you you are saying it to make inacessible impossible to acess with you can't acess it how can you download the template?
MeepCraft123
#199243420Tuesday, September 27, 2016 8:37 PM GMT

Support 10x, Its sad to see that someone takes Hours to make a piece of clothing E.G (Camo Nike Tee) someone took HOURS to make this and they probably only made 10R$ off it while people who copied it made hundreds of thousands, i seen a group who just copy's clothing and they have 124k in funds, what does that tell you?
junior3503
#199244419Tuesday, September 27, 2016 8:53 PM GMT

But if you're like me you copy other people's clothes make 52k sales then get banned.
johnf78
#199249154Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:09 PM GMT

If you dont let ppl copy what happens to the copied shirts going for 75 robux on the front page The answer is 42
CodingBase
#199250004Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:23 PM GMT

"i think you have no clue what im saying obvious from a norm like you you are saying it to make inacessible impossible to acess with you can't acess it how can you download the template?" you won't be able to download the template - it's that simple. again, having it hidden doesn't change ANYTHING besides the fact that users can't randomly download it. roleplay games would still be able to have the "put shirt id" gui in their game, because the templates would still be able to be accessed via studio - ? i don't know how studio works so i don't know personally, but hiding it shouldn't affect studio i clearly don't understand what you're saying, and i'm sorry =) please try explaining yourself a little more and maybe i might be able to understand you <3
CodingBase
#199250334Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:28 PM GMT

"Support 10x, Its sad to see that someone takes Hours to make a piece of clothing E.G (Camo Nike Tee) someone took HOURS to make this and they probably only made 10R$ off it while people who copied it made hundreds of thousands, i seen a group who just copy's clothing and they have 124k in funds, what does that tell you?" exactly - my point, i personally find it unfair, which is why i'm supporting this thread & idea as much as i can. <3 glad to have your support with us, man