of     1   

LloydTME
#199213200Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:48 AM GMT

You walk down the street, extremely excited for your first day of school in grade 10. You've heard so much great stuff about the school - Its beautiful frontyard scenery, the great, fresh, happy environment, absolutely bully-free, and its abundance of people desperate to meet new people. It's said to be a huge academy; with a mansion-like look, and plenty of high-quality classrooms to fit all attending students in. But as you turn the corner, you realize that it doesn't look like the school you thought it was. You think you took a wrong turn somewhere along the way, so you check the location of the school. It's the exact location listed. You think to yourself, "this doesn't look right." It's all that was described, but with a murky, abandoned, haunted exterior. The trees have all rotten down to the core, with no sign of life, not even one little fly. Your heart starts to beat at un-measurable speeds, making you think that you're going to die if you even stepped foot on the browned, tall grass. You pump all your courage into you and you step onto the dark, almost void school grounds. You open the surprisingly unlocked door, and you see... Now you guys gotta use your horror imagination to create a horror story. Have fun! :D
Darkprophecy22
#199213641Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:55 AM GMT

Slenderman standing there with a cup of coffee
LloydTME
#199213827Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:59 AM GMT

He spots you, standing there, frightened and frozen, staring at him. You've always thought that Slender man was just a simple internet creepy pasta that internet fans have come up with. He slowly comes toward you. You react by...
AirLonzo
#199219840Tuesday, September 27, 2016 5:39 AM GMT

Giving him sugar for his coffeee
Jxhn155
#199222067Tuesday, September 27, 2016 8:03 AM GMT

k.
DmEvans200
#199223448Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:38 AM GMT

Slenderman takes the sugar for his coffee. You were sure if Slenderman had a face he would be smiling right now. Your fear disappears. He walks over to the coffee machine and made some coffee. He offers it to you, and you take it. He then gives you some salt for your coffee. You react by...
LloydTME
#199224892Tuesday, September 27, 2016 11:45 AM GMT

I'm supposed to do that, not you. but anyways...
LloydTME
#199583126Tuesday, October 04, 2016 2:20 PM GMT

b
Alainiak999
#202882996Monday, November 28, 2016 3:16 AM GMT

But he gives me the coffee anyways. I take it and then my fear comes back. (What if he poisoned it?) i think to myself. (What if there are toxic ######### in it?) So I decide to fake-drink the coffee. As I put it to my mouth I secretly pour it behind me, making sure it doesn't touch my body. When he cup was empty I was about to walk away, but then the coffee would show. But slenderman pushed me aside and stared at the coffee for a few seconds, probably in shock, making me escape by running away to a different hallway to my left and having him not notice or know where I am. My heart was beating so fast.
LloydTME
#202983254Tuesday, November 29, 2016 3:19 AM GMT

And all of a sudden, Jason was in front of you! He was holding the red splattered knife. You try to make yourself think he was using it to spread cranberry jam, but you can't stop thinking that he would kill you. All of a sudden, he offers you a piece of toast, cranberry jam and all. You're relieved. But then he reaches into his pocket and pulls out... NEEEH
Alainiak999
#203043843Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:44 PM GMT

A chainsaw. Then he cut the toast in half and gave one to me. I got the one with the most cranberry jam. The I took me piece of toast Andy his and shoved it in his mouth so he would be eating cranberry jam (which I thought was blood) and he took the chainsaw and the knife and gave it too me,but I thought he was throwing it at me so I ran past him then he threw it at me because he thought I would catch it but I didn't. Then I took it before it hit me and ran away. Then he threw a cranberry jam jar at me, but it went passed me and the lid opened up, making me slip and...
Alainiak999
#203043901Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:44 PM GMT

Sometimes there was Auto correct
LloydTME
#210296292Tuesday, February 21, 2017 3:23 PM GMT

Crash through the floor. You now are sitting in a strange basement. You think you hear groaning. You check it out. The groans get louder! "Oh no no no no no" you say to yourself repeatedly. Then the... A new signature
Alainiak999
#210640243Saturday, February 25, 2017 7:18 PM GMT

. . . random dark shadow that I didn't know was there came and grabbed me by the hand, and threw me into a coffin and closed it. I didn't know if it was locked or not, but I was too exhausted to attempt to opening it. SigNATURE

of     1