of     1   

susuprothu1234
#199250326Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:28 PM GMT

Try these steps if you're not receiving the 2-Step code at the email address verified on your account. Check your Spam folder to see if the message was filtered by yo####a####rovider. If you do find it there, mark it as "Not Spam" to prevent future filtering. #######################################################################################################################################If you're still not receiving the 2-Step code after following those steps, please contact us via the methods linked below. What should I do if the code does not work? 2-Step Verification codes expire after 15 minutes and become invalid when a code is entered incorrectly for that account. Use the "Resend Code" feature on the 2-Step Verification login screen to request a new code. If you're still unable to log in with a new code, please contact us via the methods linked below." didn't help me at all i'm just an alt and I can't log back in my main acc it said something about a code but I didn't receive any code
lotushomerun
#199254602Tuesday, September 27, 2016 11:34 PM GMT

hashtaged yus yus this is lotushomerun

of     1