of     1   

GoodDysAlt
#199262849Wednesday, September 28, 2016 1:37 AM GMT

Part 1: The Problem Aaah, the games page, the single most BAD part of ROBLOX. Every time I go look at it, I feel like its just a matter of time until the entire thing collapses entirely. Heres the thing, I find absolutely none of the games in the page AT ALL interesting, every day its the same games given to you whether you like it or not. Then sponsored games came along and made the entire situation pretty much worse. Sponsored games come in three categories: popular, clickbait and new. Popular ones are already at the top of the games page and dont need more fame than it already has, clickbait ones are... You already know. And new ones are the games that have less than 10k or so plays. None of them are getting more fame than they already are in this situation. Seriously, I think that I spend the least amount of time on the site on the games page. Its has no redeeming qualities whatsoever, doesnt give me anything I can actually play, and is simply.. Broken. Thankfully, I thought over it for a few seconds and realized. "Hey, I can just FIX this if I had the capability.", but of course I dont, so ROBLOX mods, hear me out. This may just interest you. Part 2: The Fix Instead of clicking "Games" and seeing the same old games, once you click it you get to see YOUR games page. Your games page, instead of having what the developers want you to see, you get to have what you may actually want. What it does is take your recent games and your favorite games, and looks up other games by the same user or games of the same genre. This new games page will be like: "Hey, I see you like space games! Heres some other space games that might interest you. In fact, heres some other games by those users as well! I know you will like these. Trust me.", but the current games page is just... "HERE, TAKE THIS! THIS TOO! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK, THESE GAMES ARE GOOD AND THEY ARE WHAT YOUR GETTING!". You can access your friends games pages to see what they like. However, theres also going to be a button for the "original" games page, the one were currently at. If your bored of that game you like and want to try something new, this page is your place. Its going to be the exact same as the games page is now but with one glaring exception: there are no sponsored games, at all. Sponsored games are not really needed considering it does absolutely nothing to developers, it just gives you more links to your game instead of the usual several your getting when your popular. I know what your thinking. "Didnt you say that there are 3 kinds of sponsored games? What about the new ones? Shouldnt they get some love too?", well I have just the solution. Make a new games page for new games. Games with less than 25-50k plays can have their game on this page either by paying a small robux fee, or by being the lucky person to be selected to be on the page. Of course there should be filters for several games, but once the system is put in place, it will give newer devs more coverage and not be overtaken by the already rich money-hungry old devs. Part 3: The Why You may be thinking the games page is fine as it currently is and doesnt have to be changed, but quite a lot of people have realized that none of the games they like arent on the games page at all, and have to use the search bar to actually get anything they want. It doesnt have to be like this. You can use my games system or maybe some other variation of it, and I can tell people are going to LOVE it. tl;dr new games page that shows people what they like, gives newer devs more coverage, is generally just better. Please. ~also, BMO~
GoodDysAlt
#199275557Wednesday, September 28, 2016 8:23 AM GMT

bump
Fjalon
#199276124Wednesday, September 28, 2016 9:48 AM GMT

bump bump bump bump bump bump plz
Jaitix
#199278157Wednesday, September 28, 2016 11:55 AM GMT

Support.
ArmaVictorem
#199279031Wednesday, September 28, 2016 12:35 PM GMT

to the top with you