of     1   

MoonMurphy
#199306450Wednesday, September 28, 2016 11:31 PM GMT

Hello! My name is MoonLightLawz and I am running for Norfolk Council. I wanna make norfolk great, better then ever. I wanna make NCDOT more active. Do you ever see NCDOT active? Well I wanna make it more active because I think the role-play level will be great if NCDOT was active. I also wanna make more active department heads because I know a few department heads that need to be a bit active. I wanna host more server start ups because I think it could benefit Norfolk a lot, I also think the dispatch system needs a bit of work and needs to be more active. I think Norfolk Swat could use some work by helping swat get more members and being active within Norfolk and protecting the citizens of Norfolk. I wanna revive Norfolk and help it a lot. I think I could benefit Norfolk a lot, I love Norfolk and I would do the best for it. Norfolk is my home and where I belong, Its time for me to revive Norfolk. With me being Norfolk Council I will help Norfolk and revive it. Please support me and I promise Norfolk will be great once again. If you support join here https://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=2923010 My name is MoonLightLawz and I will revive Norfolk Thank you!

of     1