of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Lepho
#199407435Saturday, October 01, 2016 7:18 AM GMT

____________________________________________ Kirigakure Genin Exam I. What are the five basic chakra natures? - II. What is Kirigakure's nickname? - III. Who is the current Mizukage of Kirigakure? - IV. In what country is Kirigakure located? - V. Who are the allies of Kirigakure (In-Game)? - VI. When should one retreat from a battle? (Non-Spar circumstances) - VII. When should one use a special? (List the name of the special and answer the question) - VIII. You should respect fellow ninja and allies when? - Finish the exam and send to the current Mizukage. https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2556223 ____________________________________________
rageofkage
#201008809Sunday, November 06, 2016 12:36 AM GMT

1. Fire,wind,water,earth and lighting. 2.The hidden mist. 3.Well its mei terumi. 4.The land of water. 5.Hidden sand,Hidden rock,Hoshigakure,Hidden leaf,Kusagakue,The village hidden in the clouds and Hozuki Clan. 6.My personal opinion is to never run from a battle and fight with all you got no excuses. 7.One should only use a special when in a battle and hp is below 50 for example using a full trans. 8.You see them as a friend and not a foe.
evannave1
#203266560Friday, December 02, 2016 12:01 AM GMT

1. Fire/Wind/Lightning/Water/Earth 2. The Village Hidden In The Mist 3. ##### 4. Land Of Water 5. Not sure... 6. When they are on low health/energy. 7. Such as a Clone Jutsu, at the beginning or end of a fight depending on the circumstances. 8. All the time.
bedqq
#204038202Saturday, December 10, 2016 3:01 PM GMT

1. Fire, Water, Wind, Lightning, and Earth. 2. Village of the Hidden Mist. 3. In WoN: ##### In Anime: ####### 4. The Land of Water. 5. The Ho_zuki Clan and the main group of Naruto WoN. 6. You should never retreat from a battle even if it means death. 7. One should only use his Sharingan when he has nothing else to use. 8. You should always respect all fellow Ninjas and allies and hold back bad thoughts.
DizzyQenn
#204215120Monday, December 12, 2016 11:17 AM GMT

I. Water,Fire,Earth,Wind,Lighting. II. The Hidden Mist. III. Lepho is the current Mizukage. IV. Water. V.The Alies Of Kiri are: -Hozuki CLan- and Naruto:Way Of Ninja. VI. When he gets Random Atacked and he got low life from it. VII. I use the most TAIJUTSU and SAGE MODES you should use taijutsu in the start of the fight or in the end because it gives you speed you can use it in start if you want to get very much speed and rek the other one easy or in the end to avoid other ones atack with your speed.You should Use Sage in the start of the battle i think because you will get more chakra from the start and it will help you use more jutsus. VIII. You should respect them when they respect you too but if its a high ranked ninja you should respect him even if he doesnt respect you too you should respect him casue he is better rank that you. Thx Lepho,DizzyQenn
nilesnilesnilesniles
#204397416Wednesday, December 14, 2016 11:33 PM GMT

1. Fire, Water, Wind, Lightning, and Earth. 2. The hidden mist. 3. The current m-i-z-u-k-a-g-e is L-e-p-h-o. 4. The land of Water. 5. Ho_zuki clan and Naruto: Way Of a Ninja. 6. When they are low on health. 7. You should use s-u-s-a-n-o-o, gates, and shadow clone Jutsu. You should use them at orange health or below. 8. You should respect fellow ninja and allies all the time.
SonKasai
#204969998Wednesday, December 21, 2016 8:28 PM GMT

I. What are the five basic chakra natures? -Fire,Water,Lightning,Earth, and Wind II. What is Kirigakure's nickname? -Bloody mist III. Who is the current Mizukage of Kirigakure? - Lepho IV. In what country is Kirigakure located? -Land of Water V. Who are the allies of Kirigakure (In-Game)? -Hozuki clan VI. When should one retreat from a battle? (Non-Spar circumstances) -When they see fit. VII. When should one use a special? (List the name of the special and answer the question) -Senju should be used anytime to gain a sufficient amount of chakra VIII. You should respect fellow ninja and allies when? -All the time unless they disrespect you.
creeperlover77
#204970270Wednesday, December 21, 2016 8:31 PM GMT

1. Pizza All answers pizza
sanic75333
#205548629Tuesday, December 27, 2016 5:39 PM GMT

1. Fire,wind,water,earth and lighting. 2.The hidden mist. 3.In WoN it is:Lepho / Anime: mei terumi. 4.The land of water. 5.If im not correct i apologize,but im positive its the Hozuki clan. 6.one is to never run from a battle and fight with all he has without any excuses excuses,if you one is to run from battle,He should run away only in extremely low health and chakra value. 7.One should only use a special when in a battle when extreme measures are supposed to be had,for example using the 8 gates. 8.You Shoud respect fellow shinobi and allies at all times. ~sanic75333 ~sanic75333
teenagertony
#207040278Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:30 PM GMT

1. Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, and Lightning 2. Bloody Mist 3. WoN: Lepho Anime: Mei Terumi 4. The land of water 5. Hozuki Clan 6. Only when they are at low health and low chakra 7. Sharingan should be used whenever after you have enough chakra 8. At all times
luanuchiha545
#208870185Friday, February 03, 2017 4:52 PM GMT

1. Fire,wind,water,earth and lighting. 2.The hidden mist. 3.Well its mei terumi. 4.The land of water. 5.Hidden sand,Hidden rock,Hoshigakure,Hidden leaf,Kusagakue,The village hidden in the clouds and Hozuki Clan. 6.My personal opinion is to never run from a battle and fight with all you got no excuses. 7.One should only use a special when in a battle and hp is below 50 for example using a full trans. 8.You see them as a friend and not a foe.
BolramWolffe
#208882147Friday, February 03, 2017 9:15 PM GMT

I. What are the five basic chakra natures? Why five? WHy not like.. 10? - II. What is Kirigakure's nickname? Who is this kid btw? - III. Who is the current Mizukage of Kirigakure? Haahhahhahahaha okay. - IV. In what country is Kirigakure located? Not Australia - V. Who are the allies of Kirigakure (In-Game)? Ask them. - VI. When should one retreat from a battle? (Non-Spar circumstances) When they are losing - VII. When should one use a special? (List the name of the special and answer the question) - when they need help and are losing duhhh VIII. You should respect fellow ninja and allies when? they want to kill you -Super funny comment- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
vitorfariacarmelli
#209062380Sunday, February 05, 2017 2:53 PM GMT

luanuchiha545
#209318291Wednesday, February 08, 2017 11:52 PM GMT

1. Fire,wind,water,earth and lighting. 2.The hidden mist. 3.Well its mei terumi. 4.The land of water. 5.Hidden sand,Hidden rock,Hoshigakure,Hidden leaf,Kusagakue,The village hidden in the clouds and Hozuki Clan. 6.My personal opinion is to never run from a battle and fight with all you got no excuses. 7.One should only use a special when in a battle and hp is below 50 for example using a full trans. 8.You see them as a friend and not a foe
BhOSzx16
#209759883Tuesday, February 14, 2017 11:18 AM GMT

1. FIRE,LIGHTNING,WIND,WATER,EARTH. 2.BLOODY MIST. 3.Chojuro (Boruto SERIES). Theworldisfake (In-Game). 4.Land Of Water ######################################## Clan. (ingame) 6.when you cant really beat that person 5 times or more... then go and train your weaknesses to him. but don't give up till your not dead. 7.use your special when your in trouble or near death example : 3 tails Jinchuuriki. 8.Always be a Friend to them,Comrade and Always Protect each other even tho your outnumbered to a battle.
BhOSzx16
#209759920Tuesday, February 14, 2017 11:20 AM GMT

4. Land of water,Hidden Leaf,Sand Village,cloud village,main group and hozuki
TheNinjaMasterIsEpic
#213053323Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:53 PM GMT

################################## II."Village Of The Bloody Mist". III.Current Mizukage Is Thisworldisfake IV.Land Of Water. V.Kumogakure,Iwagakure,Sunagakure,and Hozuki Clan. VI.When one knows they are defeated they shall retreat. VII.One shall use "Water Shark Bomb"when the opponeent is not paying attention or least expects it. VIII.One shall respect fellow ninja and allies of all ranks,because its better to be respectful to everyone know matter how they treat you.
TheNinjaMasterIsEpic
#213053409Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:55 PM GMT

I. #### ##### Earth Lightning and Wind.
TheNinjaMasterIsEpic
#213064420Wednesday, March 29, 2017 10:04 PM GMT

#### ######
TheNinjaMasterIsEpic
#213138511Friday, March 31, 2017 12:08 AM GMT

Fire and water*
Karrion11
#213383188Monday, April 03, 2017 1:31 AM GMT

I. Fire,Wind,Lightning,Earth,and Water II.Village Of Bloody Mist III.The Current M i z u K a g e is this world is fake IV.Land Of water V. The Hidden Cloud, Hidden Stone,Hidden Sand,And H o z u k i Clan VI.When O n e shall retreat is when o n e loses the will to fight. Someone shall use "Water Wave"when the opponent is at low health. A ninja shall respect all ninja of all ranks,because its better to respect all then just HR's.
rahim555
#213541114Tuesday, April 04, 2017 9:42 PM GMT

###### #### ##### earth lighting ## ####### of the bloody mist ######################################## ###### of the water ## ### ####### hidden in the cloud the village hidden in the rock the sand village ###### clan. ## you don't you fight and stay for your comrades until you die. people who stay and battle for their comrades are scum. people who ######### are less then scum. ## ######## for example use it under ### of health and only for allies and protection of your own. not randomly. ## all the time no exceptions all the time. DONE I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! some of it might be tags plz be able to read it since its my computer! plz
KiyoshiMadoka
#213734751Friday, April 07, 2017 8:03 PM GMT

Kirigakure Genin Exam I. What are the five basic chakra natures? - ##### ###### Earth, Air, Lightning II. What is Kirigakure's nickname? - The Hidden Mist III. Who is the current Mizukage of Kirigakure? - thisworldisfake IV. In what country is Kirigakure located? - The Land of Water V. Who are the allies of Kirigakure (In-Game)? - ##### Iwa, Suna VI. When should one retreat from a battle? (Non-Spar circumstances) - Never VII. When should one use a special? (List the name of the special and answer the question) - (Sort of forgot the name) My special is usually Larch Dance and I use it when I am nearly done killing the opponent VIII. You should respect fellow ninja and allies when? - All times
Brah12
#214183294Wednesday, April 12, 2017 9:18 PM GMT

1. Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, and Lightning 2. Bloody Mist 3.Thisworldisfake ## ### #### of water 5. Hozuki Clan 6. Only when they are at low health and low chakra 7. Sharingan should be used whenever after you have enough chakra 8. At all times
Brah12
#214242652Thursday, April 13, 2017 3:52 PM GMT

1. Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, and Lightning 2. Bloody Mist 3.Thisworldisfake ###### of water 5. Hozuki Clan 6. Only when they are at low health and low chakra 7. Sharingan should be used whenever after you have enough chakra 8. At all times

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right