of     1   

xLunarSunset
#199416408Saturday, October 01, 2016 1:55 PM GMT

Ok, so I am going to start a new role-play. I'm making it up. I will also have a story line to go with it soon. so here are the characters. [1] *OPEN* Tiffany, aka Tiff. Description: popular, snobby, rich high schooler, wears too much makeup, blonde. [2] *ROLEPLAYER: ANDREEA1212I* Katie, shy, nice, bookworm, get straight A's, brunette, has glasses, short and skinny, loves writing [3] *OPEN* Bryce: jock, tall, skinny, blonde hair blue eyes, popular. [4] *OPEN* Stella: Katie's best friend, tall, shy, brown eyes, wears contacts, loves to write. [5] *OPEN* Austin: Nice, shy, green eyes, black hair, likes Stella but doesn't know how to tell her. So those are the characters so far. You can also create your own character. Here is the form: Name: Age: talents: Sports: Bio: Description of character (color of eyes, hair ex.): Other: Please fill that, and we will get roleplaying soon! I will also make a story line very soon. Please join my group, https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2692777
Yogur_Rurals
#199416933Saturday, October 01, 2016 2:05 PM GMT

Victoria 14 Piano,dancing Gymnastics Shy. Just a little PINK hair blue eyes
L0NEwolf69
#199425320Saturday, October 01, 2016 5:05 PM GMT

Josh 13 Gaming Baseball Loud , kinda "weird" Black and blue hair, black eyes.
evilworks
#199426303Saturday, October 01, 2016 5:25 PM GMT

Name: Randy McIntyre Age: 16 talents: Double-jointed, Climbing, Can wiggle ears Sports: Boxing, Track and Field Bio: Was bullied growing up, so he picked up boxing. He is shy and quirky, but isn't afraid to stand up for himself. Description of character: 5'9, Buzzcut dark brown hair, angular face and large nose, small frame but very muscular Other: Wears around tan Yeezy Boost 350's he stole from some kid
SeekNDestiny
#199458620Sunday, October 02, 2016 3:08 AM GMT

Name:Violet Age:13 talents: Pretty good at Bass and great at singing. Sports: Softball and basketball Bio: Her parents separated at the age of five. And she now lives in a modest townhouse with her father. Description of character: Violet is a tall and thin girl. She has grayish blue eyes. And her long black hair goes a few inches past her waistline. Her normal clothing includes a band tee shirt and ripped black skinny jeans. Other: Violet is extremely shy and can come off rude at first, but she really cares about her friends and family.
Megalotrouble
#199460101Sunday, October 02, 2016 3:36 AM GMT

Name: Evette Adan Age: 15 talents: Can fold tounge, double-jointed Sports:None. Bio: Family: Mom - Katelynn Adan Dad - Percy Adan Siblings: Sister - Martha Adan Brother - Herbert Adan. Lives in a 2 story house. Description of character (color of eyes, hair ex.): Eye Colour: Blue. Hair Colour: Red. Allergies: Peanuts Personality: Weird, Odd, Bubbly, Agressive a bit.
ragneo
#199462482Sunday, October 02, 2016 4:27 AM GMT

Name: Ashley Age: 15 Talents: Dancing & singing Sports: Gymnastic Bio: Rude & kind sometimes Blonde & Black eyes
xLunarSunset
#199478123Sunday, October 02, 2016 2:28 PM GMT

Thanks for so many people joining this roleplay! Be sure to join the group so we can roleplay there. https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2692777 Here is my character: Kristen Starr 18 Is good at volleyball, reading, and writing. Sports: swimming and volleyball Bio: Short, skinny, brown hair with bleached ends, blue/green eyes, long black eyelashes, normally wears band shirts or the occasional vineyard vines with jeans and uggs. Personality: Funny, nice, shy around people, crazy around friends, loyal, and weird in a good way.

of     1