of     1   

SweetKxsh_OFG
#199455060Sunday, October 02, 2016 2:09 AM GMT

Thanks to all the HC's who even let me be on the team. And any kid who even kept me interested in OFL When I first joined ofl, I joined to be a punisher. I honestly did find it amazing how skill-full bung was at the time, and what a lot of people don't know, bung is the reason why I created "Perf Newton" Quickly, my dynasty as a punishers ended and I went to the Raiders in s2 where I found it hard to start at the RB position, that being I switched to WR where I finished out the season with them and went to warriors. Vishani/Logan taught me everything I knew about CB making me a Pro Bowl CB. I played a season 1/2 as a warrior, and moved on to be a FFC player. Where I was suspended the whole time I was on the Roster. Already being a huge OFL reject off of my trash talking, I decided to take it to another level, and clean a possible Game winning pass. This would stick with me for seasons, and honestly, theirs no regrets. Season 5 I became a ram. and I started as a Deep CB and possibly could of been a coach if I stayed. ( You would have to ask USA ) After getting into arguments with redbaron, we decided it was best to trade me, and I baisically took over the s5 Snowhawks. s5 Is where I officially stopped trying in ofl, and retired the first time. Special Thanks to Bunglest - Thanks to this man Its where It all began. It is cool to say I was the first ever Running back to start on punishers in the "Bung-Egg" Dynasty. SnowKing - Thanks to snow, I easily finished my To-Do list in s5 being able to say I AHC'ed an Offical OFL team Vishanti - I officially started to play the Cornerback position thanks to this man MrMackHD - Even tho you would always tell me I passed the try-outs, but would never accept me, I thank you for finally letting me on the roster in s4 which is where I made a name people would remember rather then "Perf Newton" SweggBertz - It was obvious to tell you actually saw skill in me, no matter how much kids who I made mad who insult me. Rather then that, you also made me a great WR when I joined back to punishers S6 Any Kid Who I made so mad they hated me - Because of people like you, I Continued to play OFL intill I made the varsity football team. But because I have better stuff to do in life now, I guess its where this ends
AnthonyDeRozan
#199455515Sunday, October 02, 2016 2:16 AM GMT

adios bro, always made me die laughing with the "im the best in the ofl" meme
iTrxpzHD
#199455600Sunday, October 02, 2016 2:17 AM GMT

clean

of     1