of     1   

AngelItzMe
#199458307Sunday, October 02, 2016 3:02 AM GMT

Hello! This is the application form to becoming an employee for our Restaurant/Cafe. This form is for the ones who have missed the interviews and/or the interview building is locked. Dennis' is currently under construction so please be patient with our time being. We are super excited that you are joining our community. Just remember, Dennis' isn't only for working your hardest. But it is also for you to have fun and strive to be your best. ~Comments~ -Your first job is only to be a Trainee (Host/Hostess) -Please answer all of the questions as good as possible! -Make sure to use Grammar, punctuation and capitalization. ~Instructions~ Read the information above then read the questions provided below. Please do not forget to use Grammar, punctuation and capitalization. Make your answers be specific as possible. If you are to miss a question or if you don't quite get it, please write in "N/A". Write this all in a Word pad, notepad, in ROBLOX messages or anything you use to type it in. Copy and paste the questions and write in your answers below it. Once you are done send it to an Interviewer and above. We will reply to your application as soon as possible, please be patient. ~Questions~ Please make sure to use Grammar, punctuation and capitalization! 1) Please say "Sw4u" to ensure you aren't safechat. 2) Have you ever had any other experiences with working for a job such as Dennis'? If so, name them below. 3) If you came across a troller, how would you deal with them? 4) How did you find out about Dennis'? And why would you like to join our community? 5) Last question, how would you describe the role of being a Trainee (Host/Hostess) and what do they do? Thank you so much for taking your time to create your application form, we will reply as soon as possible! In the mean time and enjoy Dennis' as much as possible! Written by, AngelItzMe Thank you so much for taking your time to create your application form, we will reply as soon as possible! In the mean time and enjoy Dennis' as much as possible! Accepted by, [Owner] iMxndez
LordPomato
#199461189Sunday, October 02, 2016 3:56 AM GMT

The legendary Pomato is here.
AngelItzMe
#199464741Sunday, October 02, 2016 5:24 AM GMT

xD
Panda_Grande
#199579167Tuesday, October 04, 2016 10:58 AM GMT

Application form for Dennis' 1) Question: Please say "Sw4u" to ensure you aren't safechat. Answer: Sw4u 2) Question: Have you ever had any other experiences with working for a job such as Dennis'? If so, name them below. Answer:I've had experience developing a group. 3) Question: If you came across a troller, how would you deal with them? Answer: I would them to stop because they're ruining the purpose of the game and they are annoying. ;p 4) Question: How did you find out about Dennis'? And why would you like to join our community? Answer: One of the Chief executive,'AngelItzMe' invited me.I would like to join this community because I believe that this group can develop really well in the coming years. 5) Question:how would you describe the role of being a Trainee (Host/Hostess) and what do they do? Answer:I would describe the role of being a trainee by having good communication skills,teamwork skills and having the capability of helping other to improve.

of     1