of     1   

TheDankDorito
#199462645Sunday, October 02, 2016 4:31 AM GMT

Before I start, I just wanted to say that I am not suggesting ROBLOX undo an update,I am just suggesting a solution to a problem. As we all know, Roblox has made it so you can't comment on limiteds. People would know the value, and demand of an item from the comments. Now, people have to ask others what the value of an item, and there is a chance that one of those people will say the wrong value or demand of the item. My suggesting will fix all of that. What I am suggesting is a way to say the value, or demand of an item,offers, and nothing more. This way, people can't spam the comments with scamming ######### and other irrelevant comments. How it works is there will be 3 boxes. One will be for the value, one for the demand, and one for an offer. You will click on one of the boxes, and when you do, you have drop down boxes to choose what you are gonna say. If you choose the value option, you type in the value, but only numbers, k's (for thousands), m (for millions), commas, and periods (if you want to get specific) are allowed. If you choose the demand option, you get to choose from drop #### boxes what you are gonna say. You can choose from low demand, low-medium demand, medium demand, medium-high demand, high demand, very high demand, very poor demand, and okay demand. If you choose the offers button, the catalog will pop up, and you can choose items from there to put in the slot, but the item you are on has to be in the offer. You can choose which items go in to which ##### ### #### for the items you are offering, and the slot for the items you are wanting, and there will be a place for robux. This isn't like trading, because you are just stating what trades would be good. It is kinda like when people use to say this for x and y. This will eliminate all spam, while still letting people see the value of that item, demand, or let people make offers. This will prevent spam because there are limited things you can say.
TheDankDorito
#199462717Sunday, October 02, 2016 4:33 AM GMT

Sorry for the hash tags, I won't be dealing with them soon
TheDankDorito
#199473299Sunday, October 02, 2016 12:14 PM GMT

Bump
TheDankDorito
#199966307Wednesday, October 12, 2016 4:44 PM GMT

bump
kingflyer10
#199966396Wednesday, October 12, 2016 4:46 PM GMT

You old Dorito! that's brilliant!