of     1   

RougeFantasyBlade
#199578542Tuesday, October 04, 2016 9:58 AM GMT

■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ ★ PREDICTIONS ★ ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ Teams: Packers @ 49ers Packers info: Bagel managed to do it again with a 0.500 win rate and still make playoffs. Packers have some key players that have been carrying them but I don't think they will be enough. Packers are great on offense though with ars a amazing center and wide receivers like Undelighted, Relict and ReelahVI they have been a threat. They've been let down mostly by defense. This is the big worry. If Bagel can improve it by the game this could be a tough match. Players to watch: ExecutedBagel, Undelighted, Relict, ReelahVI, Ars. 49ers info: IceKing has brought 49ers to another successful season into the playoffs. IceKing has been a complete machine in games and has been doing very well. He has a amazing offense and defense. This is possibly the NFC suberbowl contenders. Careful to them as Era_Gamer is ready to get some sweet revenge. Players to watch: IceKingGlaceon, GriffonOfPoisen, Tortled, Robber2456, 00133700. Final Score: 42-63 49ers. =============================================================================================================== Teams: Redskins @ Cowboys Redskins info: Redskins just losing to Steelers by a hail mary has probably changed their morale a bit. Some people will think of it as a sad thing but the smarter people will think it's good considering it was to the top team Steelers. Trent has been honing his### skills and has been improving each week. I d#n't know if it will be enough but he'll need his###y wide receivers to come. Any starters missing this game could possibly lose it for them. Players to watch: Godly_Trent, UndelightedIV, taison1234567, ExposeEmRevy, ComplexBest. Cowboys info: Cowboys have recently regained Era and he is fired up. He will be going all out to beat the 49ers because of a bias loss. Cowboys have some awesome wide receivers and this will give the Skins trouble. The defense on this team is also one of the top 5 and will be skinning this defense. I do feel a little that their DE's will be getting around 4-8 sacks this game. This will be a close game but I do think Cowboys will pull away. Maybe they might even play Haters this game! Players to watch: Era_Gamer, PumkinAssassin, monsterenergy888, 2Scary4Kebow, Faxu_2. Final Score: 56-49 Cowboys. =============================================================================================================== Teams: Raiders @ Steelers Raiders info: Raiders are a pretty good team but not compared to the Steelers. Universals is a good QB and can carry teams but he won't be able to carry against this team by himself. Raiders have some great players though that are amazing wide receiver's. I see this game close till around the middle of the 3rd quarter until the steelers pull away. Players to watch: Universals, James, Baltoid, Theawesomeplayer12, Wat_Man. Steelers info: Steelers are just a power house. There's no stopping them. They just have to many all-star players and they are definitely a SB contender. They have both probably top 2 Offense and Defense in this league. Nothing much else to say except they're gonna win. :I Players to watch: Kelvin62202, RickyWaike, zoo84, Tripp_fatal, Prowling. Final Score: 70-49 =============================================================================================================== Teams: Patriots @ Browns Patriots info: Patriots have a amazing team with loads of chemistry. York + Coolio is a threat right there. Now add in a few players like Dan8459, nightcreek, iiThed and attackdamage and you have a pretty brutal team there. This game comes down to York's QBing. If york qb's well I think that he could win the game even against Hollow. York is a big factor in this game and depending on him will be the game. Players to watch: Yorkowski, Cooliosess, Dan8459, attackdamage, iiThed. Browns info: Browns will be putting up their best team for this game no doubt about it. This game depends on Hollow qbing well. If Hollow is off him game it could be the end of Browns. The browns have a amazing DE core and I think they might be able to force York into some bad throws. They have some awesome wide receivers in Finessing, Unparalled and flyboyjw. You won't see these players come off much in this game because of how tight it will be. Players to watch: HollowSharkie123, flyboyjw, Finessing, basechad1234, Unparalleled. Final Score: 52-49 Patriots win.

of     1