of     1   

BeastModeHD
#199593793Tuesday, October 04, 2016 7:35 PM GMT

This is in my OPINION who I believe is the top 3 players at each position you can say bias you can say whatever you want to this is my opinion. This is not overall this is THIS SEASON Best QBs in the OFL this season 1. MackATL: I do not think he is that good of a cornerback hence why I think the best player in the OFL is Shaun. But in my opinion there really isn't any other player that is close to Mack in terms of he literally only goes on this website for games and still score 4-5 TDs A Game. If he made 3 practices a week no team qb would come close. 2.ShaunHTX: Shaun isn't having the GREATEST season of his career. But he is definietely having a amazing one. We forget sometimes how good Shaun. Say Shaun is overrated but I am almost 100% Sure that he is better then you. 3. Healable: Healable left the Snowhawks to play for the Panthers a long with a long of new faces where I believe he has adjusted well to. I think that this spot is well deserved because I don't think any other QB is in the dicussion. Very good all around player. Best RBs in the OFL This Season: 1.YungJustin: Yungjustin has played literally every position in the OFL and has excelled at it but I think he might have found his very best position which is RB. YungJustin has had huge gains vs very strong defenses and will make you look silly if you even attempt to tackle him. YungJustin has been nothing short of dominate. 2. fr00b_k1ng/happymen19: Fr00b doesn't really care about OFL But when he plays in the OFL he is dominate. I have yet to seen fr00b get tackled on the first attempt I don't think that will either. He find holes in the defenses I think this is a great pick for numerio dos on this list. ############################################################################################################################# Maybe if he tried he would be better but he has been average this season because he really doesn't care about how he plays he just multitasking because he is bored lol. Best WRs in the OFL This Season: By far this is the toughest list to make because I really have not seen a lot of WRS play better then the next but I am going to try to scrap together a list. 1.Lordyjay: This I want to say is really the first season that shaun has attempted to go to every game and since then Lordyjay has gotten touchdown after touchdown after touchdown. Let me just say 1 thing do not leave him 1 v 1. Lord has been nothing short of dominate this season and a definite number 1 spot this season. #2 Afrobull: Don't ask me why I did this. But I can't hate on Afro he has a really great season and has carried the WRs of Warriors. I don't want to name names (lala) dived forward on a dime from mailard before halftime. He burns your deeps if they're not knowing what your doing but I would be stupid not to to put Afro as the 2nd best WR this season. #3 iceywrapp: Don't quote me on this but I believe he has like 14 TDS or something. This is more or less based off statistics and if we're making this based off statistics Icey has been a top 3 WR this season. Icey seems to always be wide open downfield and has burned any sorry deep that was forced to play against him. Icey is raw but he has problems with his temper which is why some may not like him. (I personally like icey) But none the less he is a outstanding WR And deserves the number 3 spot on this list. Top 3 Centers in the OFL this Season #1 KingCobra420: I personally do not like saying this but if we're based off how people are playing Cobra is the best center this season. Any Joston QB has been basically unsackable with him as there Center. He has a Center of the Year caliber season and deserves this 1st spot. #2 m4itslit: M4 I was thinking about not putting on this list just because he really doesn't play center anymore. m4 only centers for Mack but he has a really good season when he has centered. Mack I want to say only gotten sacked like maybe 3 times when m4 is centering and that usually because Mack is trying to mix. m4 I believe is tied for the best center with endeavorr for best C in the OFL but this season got to give the edge to m4. #3 Endeavorr: End is a really good center who is playing on a team in which the QB has struggled finding a center. Sometimes even jakology is forced to center for poor old healable. Not anymore end is a really good center that held defenses to only 8 sacks against Sepsius O_ centers who aren't on this list couldn't do that. End has a really good season on both side of the ball and I think he deserves a spot on this list. Best Corners in the OFL this season (Deeps,Shorts) Top 5 #1 Kammmyyy: Kam has been nothing short of a ball hawk this season. Leading the OFL in interceptions (don't listen to mailard his team was 3-5 but somehow he got 50 TDS.) Kam hawks every pass that goes near him and has in my opinion his best season to date this season. Let just say this don't test Kam. #2 ShaunHTX: Shaun has had numerous multi interception games and has been carrying the Rams throughout this entire season. Shaun barely gets thrown his way but when QBs do throw his way people have been sorry. #3 YungJustin: YungJustin in my entire OFL Career never thought I see someone get 3 interceptions vs MackATL which do not quote me on this thrown 3 interceptions all season in s10. YungJustin has mossed everyone and I don't even think that he plays deep to get all those interceptions vs someone is incredible. But none the less he has been having a really good season at Cornerback. #4 AnimeLegacy: Anime carries the Canton defense and has been really good throughout the entire season. Anime picked off look in the last game and really showed tremendous leadership for his very mediocre secondary. Anime deserved to be called a top cornerback this season. #5 ######### ######## has had a really good season on the Panthers. He has been really good at locking down his zone and making sure nobody completes a pass on it. War I think is the only short cornerback on this list and has his best season to date so far. I think War really earned this spot on the list and will have even better seasons to come. Top 3 DEs of this sea#########################s 10+ sac######### other DE has really done as ##od as ##m. There always one season where you wonder dang what did the blah blah done so far. Like in s9 it was RBs s10 I want to say it was centers. But none the less this been a very bad season for DEs and I hope that next season there will a lot more pressure/sacks on defense. 2.99Wattage: Watt always on my opinion has a spot on this list because he has mastered containment and attacking the QB all I got to say is good luck to any DE who rolls his way will definietely pass the price. 3. McWilfork: McWilfork has always been a really good DE I don't think I ever really seen him get under 3 Sacks in a game before. He causes a lot of mayhem for TEs and Centers that have to block him and definietely has been no different this season. This is my opinion it may or may be wrong. Don't flame for this lol
BeastModeHD
#199593850Tuesday, October 04, 2016 7:36 PM GMT

Ok so the first hashtags was b3nnyf00tball the 2nd was WarEagle and the 3rd was Wat_man
runforglory
#199595164Tuesday, October 04, 2016 8:04 PM GMT

icey and afro not good. King cobra aint do crap, Yung aint a good RB.
Bellarive
#199595592Tuesday, October 04, 2016 8:13 PM GMT

This was really off I'm sorry lol idk how much mack paid you to put him at #1 but If you look at the stat sheet, Mack is no where near top 5 in any QB statistics.
Bellarive
#199595653Tuesday, October 04, 2016 8:15 PM GMT

but its all good no matter how many VBs shaun wins, no matter how much he carries, no matter anything, it's always gonna be mack>shaun
MaIlard
#199597968Tuesday, October 04, 2016 9:03 PM GMT

Ugh Grr YungJustin better CB grr Damn Rage
afrobull
#199598089Tuesday, October 04, 2016 9:05 PM GMT

'icey and afro not good' ###### # #### #### If I can't get to it, nobody can get to it.
Prowling
#199598098Tuesday, October 04, 2016 9:05 PM GMT

eddy snubbed from cb list vekt snubbed from de
afrobull
#199598150Tuesday, October 04, 2016 9:06 PM GMT

## # #### #### If I can't get to it, nobody can get to it.
IceKingGlaceon
#199641723Wednesday, October 05, 2016 9:16 PM GMT

well I get this week to prove you wrong coach

of     1