of     1   

xoSugarPlumbxo
#199651881Thursday, October 06, 2016 12:33 AM GMT

- Intro - Hey, guys it's Sugar here i will be making stories maybe every one day! So " My Dark Life " Is about a boy that goes through a black portal and enter the darkest place that no kind does not want to be. I hope you like this so lets start! " Hmm " He said and rubbed his eyes. He blinked couple of times and saw everything dark. He was in a dark forest. " Strange.." He looked around. " Is this my dream? " He question himself. " Hello?" A high pitch voice came from the back of him. He turned around and saw a tiny elf with red hair and a black leafy outfit. " AHH! " He screamed. The strange looking elf put her tiny finger on his lips. " Shh." She pointed at a wooden wolf creature. " Don't wake him up or your nightmare will come. " She said. " Where am i? " He whisper to her. " Your in Nightmare cove.." She whisper. " And what are you? " She looked around him touching his back and head. " I'm a human? " He said. " Really?" She hold his hand and saw how big it was. " yea really." He said with a little of a laugh. " what's your name? " He looked at her pretty ruby colored eye. " oh me..I'm Rubi." She said. " And you?". " i'm Jaylyn the mighty human! " He yelled. " Shhh! " She said. " WHY YOU DID THAT " She slap him in the face. " I'm sorry is that i wanted to ac- " A big growl came from the forest. Jaylyn turned around and saw a wooden beast. " AHH! " he yelled and got up from the black grass. Rubi went on Jaylyn shoulder. " RUN! " she yelled. He ran as fast as he can and started to pant. The wolf catch up. " THEIR! " She pointed at a force field. " Go through that! " He continued " That looks dangerous! " He said. The wolf bite his pant and his rainbow underwear with a nyan cat on it showed. " GO now or your eaten alive with your rainbow und " Rubi laughed seeing his u###r#########Y! " He yelled and Jaylen jumped through it and rolled down ####ll. l. Hey guys this is The End of part 1! I hope you like this and i will continue tomorrow for Part 2! :3 A
xoSugarPlumbxo
#199651943Thursday, October 06, 2016 12:34 AM GMT

Sorry for hashtags the one that rubi sees is a underwear and the last word is hill
xoSugarPlumbxo
#199652035Thursday, October 06, 2016 12:36 AM GMT

and after rubi saw ### ######### he said " HEY" He yelled and Jaylen jumped through it and rolled #### the hill

of     1