of     1   

BeatableChicken
#199659922Thursday, October 06, 2016 3:28 AM GMT

*Note some of these idea may already be in place so dont comment that they are in place* *I posted an idea similar to this earlier but it got lost and i cant find it* Any game, just go on it and you can see in the comments sections there are people saying Omg i just went to [website] and got 15k robux! Most of us know that is fake but for the some who do not know they end up going to the website and losing their account or getting malware downloaded. This has got to stop so I have a few ideas that may help stop them. Make it so you need to verify your email when signing up. Make it so you can only register 3 accounts per week on one email. Make it so that you need to fill out a re capcha before posting the comment. Ban the word robux from all post. (There is no reason why you need to mention this word) If 2 words a linked together by a period then its a spam with a link to a website. Make it so that the player needs to play the game before commenting. (I had more ideas but i cant remember them) Now for my main idea i came up with a few months ago; Keep a database of all of the comments. When a comment is flagged as spam roblox stores that comment in a data base so when ever any other person say that same exact comment the website will know to delete it and ban the user. After a while the data base will start filling up with spam comments that soon almost every good spam comment will be blocked so no one could say them anymore. Sure people will come up with more comments but if they are deleted the minute they are found the commenters will have to find a new one. After a while all of the good ones will be gone. Also roblox how about some common sense. If a email get 3 accounts banned for spamming then ban all accounts associated with the email and block the email so they cannot sign up with more accounts. If you have any comments or questions please reply. Std text rates may apply -iiNerbaz
TheShadowMessage
#199660074Thursday, October 06, 2016 3:32 AM GMT

no support I want to be able to talk about robux what if the paid access or game passes are too expensive?
BeatableChicken
#199660119Thursday, October 06, 2016 3:34 AM GMT

Well i also said that you should not be commenting on a game that you have not played before. That includes paid access. If you think the price is too high message the game creator. -iiNerbaz
BeatableChicken
#199683422Thursday, October 06, 2016 8:51 PM GMT

Alright its a new day so let me bump up this post -iiNerbaz
BeatableChicken
#200897724Friday, November 04, 2016 2:53 AM GMT

Anyone else? Roblox its FREEish
XxsmartboyxX
#200899714Friday, November 04, 2016 3:38 AM GMT

That's a very nice idea! I would fully support this if I was a moderator.
BeatableChicken
#200899758Friday, November 04, 2016 3:39 AM GMT

Thanks for your reply Roblox its FREEish
Borsy
#200900044Friday, November 04, 2016 3:46 AM GMT

"Make it so you need to verify your email when signing up." this solves the problem how? it will drive away millions of kids "Make it so you can only register 3 accounts per week on one email." how does this solve anything? "Make it so that you need to fill out a re capcha before posting the comment. " the actual solution "Ban the word robux from all post. (There is no reason why you need to mention this word)" examples of how its used • wow the gamepass costs 25 robux what a ripoff • plz lower the paid access to 100 robux at least • this cafe building that you are selling isnt worth 3000 robux imo "If 2 words a linked together by a period then its a spam with a link to a website." okay.oh no i accidentally didnt put a space there after the dot i made a typo and now i would be banned if your suggestion was added "Make it so that the player needs to play the game before commenting." what if you make an inactive game and want to build up hype while its being made? comments would be dead "If a email get 3 accounts banned for spamming then ban all accounts associated with the email and block the email so they cannot sign up with more accounts. " this doesnt solve the problem
XxsmartboyxX
#200900156Friday, November 04, 2016 3:49 AM GMT

To be honest, its true "Make it so you can only register 3 accounts per week on one email." It doesn't really help anything. BUT I do have an idea, but I don't think its good; The creator can choose how much max comments can a game have or gamepasses and etc... Every time I laugh or smile, the less I see.
BeatableChicken
#200900369Friday, November 04, 2016 3:54 AM GMT

"Make it so you can only register 3 accounts per week on one email." That means spam bots can only make 3 accounts a week. I know people can make more email accounts but it will make it harder for them to make new accounts. All of the things i listed can and will help. Roblox its FREEish
BeatableChicken
#200900547Friday, November 04, 2016 4:00 AM GMT

""Make it so you need to verify your email when signing up." this solves the problem how? it will drive away millions of kids " This ties in with the 3 accounts per email idea. ""Make it so you can only register 3 accounts per week on one email." how does this solve anything?" I already said why ""Make it so that you need to fill out a re capcha before posting the comment. " the actual solution" It will help but more things need to be done. ""Ban the word robux from all post. (There is no reason why you need to mention this word)" examples of how its used • wow the gamepass costs 25 robux what a ripoff • plz lower the paid access to 100 robux at least • this cafe building that you are selling isnt worth 3000 robux imo" Ok ban the word free robux ""If 2 words a linked together by a period then its a spam with a link to a website." okay.oh no i accidentally didnt put a space there after the dot i made a typo and now i would be banned if your suggestion was added" Then it could be ban all te####ith .c####m###ca .gift .money ""Make it so that the player needs to play the game before commenting." what if you make an inactive game and want to build up hype while its being made? comments would be dead" Still i see ne reason to comment on a game you have not played on before. ""If a email get 3 accounts banned for spamming then ban all accounts associated with the email and block the email so they cannot sign up with more accounts. " this doesnt solve the problem" It helps. Many of the bot's other accounts would be banned and thats like a few more bots off roblox. Roblox its FREEish
BeatableChicken
#200900627Friday, November 04, 2016 4:02 AM GMT

Another idea of mine is to do the flood check by the users history. Your flood check should be lower if you have many forum posts and have not had a warning/ban recently. If you have little posts and have had a ban/warning recently make it so that the floodcheck is longer. Roblox its FREEish
Borsy
#200900763Friday, November 04, 2016 4:06 AM GMT

90% of your response didn't make sense, so here's my take on how to end spammers 1. captcha when commenting and messaging 2. a setting in "configure place", called 'minimum account age in days to comment', if the owner set it to 60 your account needs to be 60+ days old to commment, popular game devs could set it to 600 and stop spam 3. switch to the NEW recaptcha
BeatableChicken
#200900824Friday, November 04, 2016 4:07 AM GMT

I like your second idea. Roblox its FREEish
Borsy
#200901088Friday, November 04, 2016 4:14 AM GMT

there is no need for complicated email checking systems that will prevent millions of kids from signing up and barely even scratch spambots (because most of them use different emails for each account) new captcha + minimum age in configuration would wreck 99% of spammers, the only ones left would be ones that people spend actual money on for captcha solving services (which the new recaptcha stops) spamming on a not very popular front page game which the owner forgot about setting minimum age on comments, at which point a roblox staff member can increase the minimum age
BeatableChicken
#200901170Friday, November 04, 2016 4:16 AM GMT

What about my database one. Ive noticed many of the comments are the same and if we can ban most of those comments scammers will have nothing left to say except words that come out like #### (hashtags) Roblox its FREEish
Borsy
#200901380Friday, November 04, 2016 4:21 AM GMT

it could help but posting comments could be much slower because it has to lookup every removed comment and compare it to the one to be posted
BeatableChicken
#200912881Friday, November 04, 2016 1:40 PM GMT

From the time you submit it roblox would check it and it would probably be like five minutes after you post it when it would finish. Another thing we can do is limit the account to 3-5 comments a day. Roblox its FREEish
leeham1234
#200912933Friday, November 04, 2016 1:42 PM GMT

no support
BeatableChicken
#200912996Friday, November 04, 2016 1:45 PM GMT

what do you not support? Roblox its FREEish
BeatableChicken
#201148258Tuesday, November 08, 2016 2:53 AM GMT

Another idea Ban the word robux in usernames. It may not help at all but i would like to see it. Roblox its FREEish
Borsy
#201160457Tuesday, November 08, 2016 6:08 AM GMT

"it may not help at all but i would like to see it" roblox doesn't add features that don't help at all but a random user wants to see
nitromemaster
#201160710Tuesday, November 08, 2016 6:15 AM GMT

Allow one account per email, ever Add captcha

of     1