of     1   

Misopedia
#200011578Thursday, October 13, 2016 4:13 PM GMT

"Roblox is a game" "I don't get it." "Makes no sense" "No support but add tix xd1! rawr" This makes no sense and stuff, but I think Roblox should become a game where you must download it. It opens like the website and you play peoples games. What I am saying is that Roblox needs to stop being a website, and make it an external game that will be downloadable. "Will the website be gone?" No, it won't. It will stay here to have people buy stuff like robux, bc, maybe download the game, and of course play the game. "No benefit." Prevents player lag, more features, easier to control, etc. "WNTS" I don't see this on WNTS "Horrible idea" Give me why. Anyway, so you still can use the website, but the program will be more efficient. No, you don't pay for the program, it's a free download.
Crispello
#200012321Thursday, October 13, 2016 4:36 PM GMT

WHAT ABOUT THE GMETESTS
Internecivus
#200013275Thursday, October 13, 2016 5:00 PM GMT

You have no clue what you are talking about. Roblox IS a program. The play button launches that program with a bunch of information such as what game/instance to join, what player you are, etc... Adding the game browser into the client would NOT prevent lag, aid in features, or... anything really. It would be a useless addition to a client that does not need it. Yes, this is a terrible idea for PC games like Battlefield 3 which I know use this sort of online server system. That's because BF3 takes an eternity to boot up though, the ROBLOX client loads up within seconds. So no, there is no benefit, and that's why it's a horrible idea.
sonickyle
#200013654Thursday, October 13, 2016 5:12 PM GMT

In fact integrating the website into the client would make it take more resources up, and for players where RAM is a premium, that isn't good. Swapping RAM to virtual memory takes time, and causes lag. ""Will the website be gone?" No, it won't. It will stay here to have people buy stuff like robux, bc, maybe download the game, and of course play the game." Then what is the point of splitting the website and games into two when you can see people's games on the site. Please provide a valid reason why we need a dedicated game client. ""Roblox is a game", "I don't get it.", "Makes no sense", "No support but add tix xd1! rawr"" Please cite these quotes, unless you fabricated them just so your suggestion looks more impressive.

of     1