chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

ford08105
#200091734Saturday, October 15, 2016 1:53 AM GMT

No madden mobile is my life I play all day Also #EALogic. How on God's green earth is Devonta Freeman NOT elite. How the flipping hell are guys like Baldwin and Bryant elite and Hurns and Robinson NOT elite. Why tf do return men have speed ratings in the 70s but strength towards the 80s. I have so many questions But who am I to say
Camboo6
#200091816Saturday, October 15, 2016 1:54 AM GMT

well bung im not exactly a good coin saver. so basically like 10k. about to get some league acheivement players. 85 over currently no 1-2
PhilCoke
#200095176Saturday, October 15, 2016 2:56 AM GMT

"Why tf do return men have speed ratings in the 70s but strength towards the 80s." ^^^THIS!
extemmasfriend2
#200095177Saturday, October 15, 2016 2:56 AM GMT

"i guess ESPN and basically every sports site that didn't rank him high is a terrible source then too..." Lol if they didn't rank him high in the MVP race then yeah. He was clearly a contender. "it kinda helps when you have the 2nd best scoring defense in the league..." oh so you want to credit Carson Palmer and Russell Wilson when they have great defenses but want to discredit Andy Dalton for having one too.... lol "yeah because he had been soooo great in the playoffs prior to his injury" Again you obviously didn't watch him last year. Andy Dalton was a completely different player from prior seasons. "guess that's why they were ranked higher than Dalton in a majority of MVP rankings and polls..." It Kinda helps when they have some of the best defenses in the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RefrigeratorPerry
#200096179Saturday, October 15, 2016 3:16 AM GMT

"Lol if they didn't rank him high in the MVP race then yeah. He was clearly a contender." so most sites agreed that he wasn't a top contender, but since you disagree with them, that automatically makes them a terrible source... okkk "oh so you want to credit Carson Palmer and Russell Wilson when they have great defenses but want to discredit Andy Dalton for having one too.... lol" no no no, you were discrediting Stafford and Cousins for their team record, their defenses and teams in general were nowhere near the talent level of the Bengals'.. don't say that i'm "crediting Palmer and Wilson" for having great defenses when that isn't the case at all. Palmer and Wilson simply outplayed Dalton, and Stafford and Cousins having average records has nothing to do with their QBing ability, or else Peyton was a top 5 QB last year because he was 8-2 in his starts last year "Again you obviously didn't watch him last year. Andy Dalton was a completely different player from prior seasons." that's great, but how he did in the regular season doesn't change the fact that he's been consistently a terrible QB in the playoffs. you can't assume he would have done good this time because of how he did in the season when history shows he's just a terrible playoff QB "It Kinda helps when they have some of the best defenses in the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or maybe they were just simply better..? and you can say they weren't but anybody who can read and understand statistics would agree that Palmer, Wilson, Brady, and Newton were inarguably better than Dalton last year.
extemmasfriend2
#200097880Saturday, October 15, 2016 3:55 AM GMT

"so most sites agreed that he wasn't a top contender, but since you disagree with them, that automatically makes them a terrible source... okkk" Look at the numbers he put up. There's really no argument for him to not have been in the race. "no no no, you were discrediting Stafford and Cousins for their team record, their defenses and teams in general were nowhere near the talent level of the Bengals'.. don't say that i'm "crediting Palmer and Wilson" for having great defenses when that isn't the case at all. Palmer and Wilson simply outplayed Dalton, and Stafford and Cousins having average records has nothing to do with their QBing ability, or else Peyton was a top 5 QB last year because he was 8-2 in his starts last year" Carson Palmer and Russell Wilson have even better defenses than Andy Dalton so what's the point of bringing up defense when it doesn't help your case lmao "that's great, but how he did in the regular season doesn't change the fact that he's been consistently a terrible QB in the playoffs. you can't assume he would have done good this time because of how he did in the season when history shows he's just a terrible playoff QB" Before last season, Andy Dalton played terrible in the spotlight and down the clutch in the regular season. That showed in the playoffs. Last year he held his composure and looked like an MVP candidate in the clutch. That team was not losing a divisional game with the way Dalton was playing. "or maybe they were just simply better..? and you can say they weren't but anybody who can read and understand statistics would agree that Palmer, Wilson, Brady, and Newton were inarguably better than Dalton last year." Dalton's thumb injury prevented him from putting up more stats though so of course Wilson and Palmer's stats look better they played a whole month longer....
RefrigeratorPerry
#200099671Saturday, October 15, 2016 4:38 AM GMT

"Look at the numbers he put up. There's really no argument for him to not have been in the race." 8th in completion%, 4th in touchdown% (behind 3 of the candidates i listed), 7th in int%, 18th in YPG, 2nd in rating (right next to the candidates i listed and Wilson is above him), 5th in QBR (behind Wilson and Palmer). none of that screams top MVP candidate to me, maybe the 2nd in rating but, no telling how it would have ended up considering he would have played division rivals twice and the best defense in the league once if he didn't get hurt "Carson Palmer and Russell Wilson have even better defenses than Andy Dalton so what's the point of bringing up defense when it doesn't help your case lmao" already said that the defense argument has nothing to do with Palmer and Wilson....................... it has to do with how you brought up Cousins and Stafford and their record being average, even though Dalton had a far better defense and team in general "Before last season, Andy Dalton played terrible in the spotlight and down the clutch in the regular season. That showed in the playoffs. Last year he held his composure and looked like an MVP candidate in the clutch. That team was not losing a divisional game with the way Dalton was playing." yes because leading your offense to a whopping 6 points in prime time against a Texans team that was led by TJ Yates led second half team is reallllll clutch.. wonder how he would have done against the Steelers defense in prime time in a PLAYOFF game (which, Steelers defense was only ranked 4 spots lower than the Texans last year in scoring defense) "Dalton's thumb injury prevented him from putting up more stats though so of course Wilson and Palmer's stats look better they played a whole month longer...." stats listed above

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2