of     1   

FaultyBlueGamerHD
#200154088Sunday, October 16, 2016 4:01 AM GMT

So some users here like me had an old account wth stuff but made a new one which is the one they have now. Since ROBLOX does not have a feature to do this, what I feel they implement a feature where you can request Roblox to transfer items from an old account into yours, but you might be like "But Faulty, users can just have Roblox transfer items from a wealthy user to theirs" well Roblox can first do what I call a "review". A review will be a process where some of the Roblox admins check the IP of the user requesting a transfer, if the user or the account they want Tim be transferred has both been logged in on the same IP at one time, then the request can be accepted. What do you think? And if you think this is a bad idea with many flaws, I guess you can call me FAULTYBlueGamerHD (like the joke?)
EpicManXDLA
#200154184Sunday, October 16, 2016 4:03 AM GMT

Support. The only flaw I see is that this feature could probably be easily hacked or glitches to duplicate items or bot. But if you could fix these issues, this idea wouldn't be too bad. "There are no healthy egg noodles..."

of     1