of     1   

phuppies
#200267330Tuesday, October 18, 2016 6:05 AM GMT

I decided to put it all in this forum because I had a lot to say and a LOT of evidence against the counter-claims of me scamming Kendalis. NOTE: This is from my accusation, and not proving innocence of misty's accusations of scamming. She has her own evidence on her account I will put in a different forum. -- Kendalis blocked me and scammed Mistyciouds’ items. She moved all of her items to her alt account, Casies. The serial numbers match up, the ones that have serials that is, and the same quantity of the valks and other items, and she has no limiteds on her main. Proof Casies Has Kendalis' items 1. gyz/ ea80c9a6d705a4622402593672108e07 (See, Kendalis has nothing at the time this was taken) 2. gyz/ ecaade79547c756ff403e4c3cdea9a7f (See, Casies, her alt, has all of her items, hmmmm) 3. gyz/ 2b175d6e70c17bbc3381a274c35a469e (Says Casies is the owner in the serial tracker, serial #48) -------------- Proof I didn't scam her. -------------- 1. gyz/ d70fb7158a55cba0aac680731c7417f8 - (List of ALL of my recent trades, notice the newer one was a while ago from Mistyciouds.) 2. gyz/ c7f2d6706345d930ff36ef3e732ed17a - (My OUTBOUND trades, the only one with Kendalis) 3. gyz/ f21a4ef93389c982cc984f75fdc6773b - (Proof of the 2nd link, see, it wasn't accepted, it was OPENED) (((( Why aren't they fake/taken before? Look at the time, I took these around 1:30 in the morning, Tuesday, Around the time I am posting this forum post, so I took these photos AS I AM MAKING THE POST, also, this is a full page, not small sections Kendalis sent me, which means she was hiding something. )))) - MESSAGE TO KENDALIS, Since she blocked me - Knowing you and your friends, you are going to read this. I really don't understand why you have to attempt to cover up this whole scandal. You were fishy from the beginning, but as we wanted our items back, we listened to you, as we really had nothing to loose, since you had all of our items. You seemed nice from the beginning, as typical scammers are, then you counter-act my accusations of scamming towards me, which is ignorant and unnecessary. You then tell me I get people involved who shouldn't be, but you get your friend deathliqht to put us in his bio and status. We were nice, we gave you chances to do the right thing and you didn’t. So for that, We will be contacting roblox to get the items back. This is NOT a threat by all means, just justice, let’s make that clear. So, I think that's all the evidence needed to show my innocence in this whole situation. I apologize to everyone I got involved, and who she has got involved, and I'm most apologetic for Kendalis, who has to be a coward and a phony to not stand up to what she has done. Don't bother editing or framing me either, as ROBLOX and I aren't that dumbfounded. Best Wishes, SwirlyPaw PS: Contacting roblox with false/tampered evidence against me to make me look bad could be illegal, but also might get you yourself in serious trouble, as roblox has logs they can look at as they don’t rely on just screenshots.

of     1