of     1   

captc
#200420782Saturday, October 22, 2016 4:36 PM GMT

I got some verse i like for it Broken glass on the floor and im flying out the door I dont wanna be here anymore In a mirror with no reflection Running out(of time) While i chase perfection No where to go This complicated expression No! A bad impression left me in a mirror with no reflection I'm running To leave today im gunning to get away im never admiting that im affray(aid) Broken glass on the floor And im flying out the door i dont wanna be here anymore in a mirror with no reflection Running out(of time) While i chase perfection No where to go In a mirror with no reflection The sirens are screaming Their Firen' im leaving The guns away im vanishing Broken glass on the floor And im flying out the door i dont wanna be here anymore in a mirror with no reflection Running out(of time) While i chase perfection No where to go In a mirror with no reflection Their screamin im leaving, this mirror with no reflection Broken bottles on the floor Hear them knocking on the door with the body and its gore In a mirror with no reflection, no reflection thoughts? User-Generated! |"This Was Over Before, It Began"| Boop | God of Meter-Maids
Enderman704
#200423947Saturday, October 22, 2016 6:22 PM GMT

Pretty emo. -The Metal Emperor-
slow_dive
#200424294Saturday, October 22, 2016 6:31 PM GMT

i mean, it's not bad what is 'a mirror with no reflection' supposed to mean in relation to the rest of the song
captc
#200424535Saturday, October 22, 2016 6:38 PM GMT

idk how it coralates, ut i found an old chorus of mine that i turned into this. I can tell you what it means if your looking into a mirror its yourself you see, he lost himself. The songs about an alcaholic who accidently k1lls a man User-Generated! |Branded as: Rock | Boop | God of Meter-Maids
slow_dive
#200424769Saturday, October 22, 2016 6:45 PM GMT

"The songs about an alcaholic who accidently k1lls a man" o h well that does make sense of the last verse of the song, i will say that i'd thought the song was about trying to 'make it on your own' (the line 'running out of time/while i chase perfection' definitely sounds like it could be about that to me) my suggestion would to be maybe to work on the chorus some more so it's a bit clearer as to what the song is about, i'm all for vague songwriting but most of the chorus doesn't seem even remotely relevant to the rest of the song
captc
#200424974Saturday, October 22, 2016 6:51 PM GMT

Yeah, my friend said its pretty vague. i like explaining it so im gonna Broken glass on the floor - The bottle that he drank is broken And im flying out the door - he wants to run i dont wanna be here anymore - Obvious in a mirror with no reflection - he lost himself Running out(of time) - obvious, but the bracketed part is where our second vocalist is singing While i chase perfection - he wants to fix it and make it better No where to go - obvious In a mirror with no reflection - he lost himself User-Generated! |Branded as: Rock | Boop | God of Meter-Maids
VitoDonatelli
#200428192Saturday, October 22, 2016 8:39 PM GMT

it's definitely interesting, but like sangy said, it's a bit hard to understand the lyrics are quality though Pale was a simple man who liked good music and advanced literature and writing symphonies. One dawn morning in the day he was out painting the ocean that was visible outside his penthouse on the cliffs of Maine, when he heard the doorbell ring.
captc
#200434763Sunday, October 23, 2016 12:02 AM GMT

Thank you. Yeah, it'd be better if they had a bit more continuity. User-Generated! | Boop | God of Meter-Maids

of     1