of     1   

sportsfan1414
#200468387Sunday, October 23, 2016 9:47 PM GMT

So in the PGHL G2 finals today, controversy rose as it usually does sometime in the playoffs. ChildishGav, aka Kurokaze, showed up for g2 of the finals today. It was his 1st game in a while from what I remember. Assjjj ended up playing him until he got pkicked I believe by alk for suspicions of being an alt shortly after assjjj scored the 1st goal of the game. Alk later proceeded to take the goal off, controversy rose, and play resumed. It was later led to be believed that CGY got an auto win for G2 because of the incident. Despite DAL actually winning the game even with the goal taken off. So here is how I think it should have fairly ended. To start off, we're not positive on whether gav was even on the ice during assjjj's goal. (I'll post the video later) It was later confirmed that gonzo was the one who ranked gav because he told him to apparently a long time ago. Gonzo would never know that someone would be playing on gav's account, same goes for the rest of Dallas. Ask anyone on Dallas, and I bet they never knew about gav allowing an alt to play on his account. Sure assjjj was suspended earlier in the season for a similar predicament I believe, but that doesn't mean he knew abou this. Or so I think. Ok so let's say it's proven that gav allowed an alt to go onto his account. Even with the goal taken off and gav pkicked, Dallas still won fair and square. So why should they receive an auto fft loss? Really it will boil down to what alk thinks. I just thought it would be nice to explain some things here. I tried to not be as biased as possible, but us humans are never totally biased so yea. Take away what you want from this, but I'm just putting my perspective on things, and I say DAL 1-1 CGY.
Drew_D0ughty
#200468435Sunday, October 23, 2016 9:48 PM GMT

i should build a little house
TheWdonald61
#200468443Sunday, October 23, 2016 9:48 PM GMT

This is by far the dumbest thing I've ever been apart of.
TheRealGonzo21
#200468521Sunday, October 23, 2016 9:51 PM GMT

welcome to hhcl donny boy
Kurokazee
#200468524Sunday, October 23, 2016 9:51 PM GMT

I have no alts.... lol
SNinga
#200468750Sunday, October 23, 2016 9:59 PM GMT

cgy planned it and is trying to disqualify / forfeit us
SNinga
#200468786Sunday, October 23, 2016 10:00 PM GMT

also saying that you stopped trying cus you know its gonna be a fft win isnt an excuse dum cant

of     1