of     1   

trvisXX
#200475223Monday, October 24, 2016 1:22 AM GMT

As many of you know, game 2 of the finals was very controversial Brief summary: - An alternate account named ChiidishGav (NOT the real ChildishGav) played for DAL in GM 2 versus CGY. He played for about 3 minutes in the game (Atomicinator figured out it was an alt somewhere are the second period), not really game changing (but so wasnt JesseWeiiens in the TOR series). Once he got caught, he left immediately, DAL had also won 2-1. The problem is, what would be the punishment, if any? I gave the Board these three options to choose from and a brief explanation why. A. Redo B. FFTW for CGY C. Nothing, resume to GM 3 *Others and I have been investigating heavily for the past 5 hours, looking for everything we can get our hands on (if u would like to know what we did, PM me) EVERYONE on the Board (excpet eelee because he wasnt on) has concluded that we will ---> REDO GM 2 <--- Why we picked REDO: - We thought a FFTW for CGY would be too harsh because after the Board investigated DAL, it seems like nobody on DAL was involved in this, BUT we didnt think it was fair for CGY for us to do nothing about this situation besides hunt down the person who was the alt account. obviously not all of you will be satisfied with this, but we personally think it is the best approach.

of     1