of     1   

EvanShifts
#200501605Monday, October 24, 2016 8:57 PM GMT

[ACC] Season 7 Week 2 Predictions ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[SCHEDULE]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ Friday, 10/28: Noob University @ Virginia Tech ~ 7EDT Saturday, 10/29: Duke @ Florida State ~ 4EDT Georgia Tech @ Clemson ~ 6EDT Sunday, 10/30: Miami @ Bluesteel University ~ 4EDT Korblox State @ Louisville ~ 6EDT Monday, 10/31: North Carolina @ NC State [Halloween Ritual, UNC leads 1-0] ~ 5:30EDT ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[PREDICTIONS]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ Noob University @ Virginia Tech After a tough loss to UNC, Noob University isn't looking very good. With quarterback/head coach prod_aj throwing 6 interceptions vs UNC's defense, I doubt he will be able to do much passing vs Virginia Tech. Virginia Tech has an above average offense, with threats in the back field such as Casanovo at RB and 2Scary4Kebow at QB. 2Scary4Kebow is a good mobile QB, and will dime short passes on your defense. If Noob University can't cause pressure or cover short, then this will be an easy win for Virginia Tech. Score: 42-21 Virginia Tech Key Players: (Noob University) prod_aj, awesomoamusing2, BeastModeHD, hardscoped (Virginia Tech) 2Scary4Kebow, Casanovo, monsterenergy888, 3Knives4Murders Duke @ Florida State After a surprising forfeit loss for Duke, they are clearly not the same AB contending team as last season. Now that poolyhorse has quit from the Duke HC spot, Duke's future isn't too bright. I believe unless they can hire a new head coach to turn the team around, this will be a forfeit win for Florida State. Score: 0-0 Florida State (FF) Key Players: (Duke) AlexShifts, PiePaiPai, MightiesHeroHD, GimmeYourLunchMoney (Florida State) iDareWolf, Juice_Dario, AllStarJusta, PugTakeTheWheel Georgia Tech @ Clemson Georgia Tech is an underrated team. With S6 QBOTY, barrysanderrandymos3, Georgia Tech is looking to make it far into the playoffs again. No one recognizes Georgia Tech's talent, and so everyone doubts them. TEDOG1232, the new head coach of Clemson, hasn't proven much yet. Although he is a great player and he was on KSU S6, he needs to fix his team! They are inactive! But in week 1 Clemson did put up a good fight vs North Carolina State. Littlegreen1 has a lot of potential as a QB, but I don't think it will be enough to win Clemson the game. I think barry and co. will pull through and get the win. Score: 28-17 Georgia Tech Key Players: (Georgia Tech) barrysanderrandymos3, J0rd23, lfraz_ShiftGod, iiOneAndOnleyHD (Clemson) TEDOG1232, littlegreen1, RejectionNation, BrewsGhost Miami @ Bluesteel University (GOTW?) Bluesteel University definitely took a drop down from last season. After losing star quarterback/head coach AkashiMontage, BU won't be nearly as good as they were last season. However, colidas has signed some new players to his squad. Bluesteel University is still stacked with OFLers. Miami, a team that also has quite a few known OFLers, took a rough loss to Korblox State in week 1. Miami better learn from their mistakes if they want to win this game. If head coach hottylol122 can find a good quarterback, then this will for sure be the game of the week. In the end, I think Bluesteel University will win this game Score: 49-35 Bluesteel University Key Players: (Miami) hottylol122, JaredWalkerLXXXI, Deusix, DrippyChriss (Bluesteel University) colidas, g_oat, hydropants, RayWestXI Korblox State @ Louisville Not going to predict my own game. Good luck Louisville. North Carolina @ NC State [Halloween Ritual, UNC leads 1-0] After a win over Noob University, North Carolina is looking strong. With UNC's defense pulling a whopping 6 interceptions, NC State's quarterback better look out. UNC's defense is looking better than ever this season, and their offense is looking great too. I think in order for NC State to win this game, head coach kegy123 must fix his roster. NCS doesn't have many key players, and has an inexperienced quarterback. In the end, I see this game easily going to UNC. Score: 45-14 North Carolina Key Players: (North Carolina) Fox_Fury, BaileyBryantIII, DezBryantIII, LightsOfSaturn (NC State) kegy123, zhopp1, RoyaltyReborn_X, blaine590
Levy_LDS
#200502949Monday, October 24, 2016 9:28 PM GMT

Score: 45-14 North Carolina Which Carolina tho LMAO
EvanShifts
#200503558Monday, October 24, 2016 9:41 PM GMT

@epic please use your brain and know the difference between North Carolina and North Carolina State.
blaine590
#200506023Monday, October 24, 2016 10:36 PM GMT

LMAO YEET YOU ALREADY KNOW WE GONNA WIN NC STATE OUT HERE BET. jk I'm not gonna be a bragger, but it will be close, you underestimate us, we didn't have much of our starters for the start vs whoever we played. we gonna be having a gameplan designed to beat them so gl to north Carolina o3o
hydropants
#200512487Tuesday, October 25, 2016 12:38 AM GMT

nice preds idk much about acc since I last played in s5
Xelzk
#200514121Tuesday, October 25, 2016 1:13 AM GMT

KID LOL IM A PRIME KEY TO UNC's OFFENSE LMFAO
ScoobertRearden
#200516498Tuesday, October 25, 2016 2:01 AM GMT

when ur not put in for key players at UNC but you got two receiving tds over 60 yards and 6 tackles + 1 sack rip
prod_aj
#200519240Tuesday, October 25, 2016 3:19 AM GMT

"tough loss to unc" it was 29-44 only by 2 tds and u best not put us behind vt they some trash with kebow qbing in first person
Dr_Piranha
#200522847Tuesday, October 25, 2016 6:34 AM GMT

That NU VT game might take forever if NU keep calling a redo everytime they get sacked or stuff up
prod_aj
#200568458Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:13 PM GMT

vuuzi it was a scrim and u cant call a redo in game, and I call redos to fix mistakes

of     1