of     1   

delsoz
#200562132Wednesday, October 26, 2016 12:24 PM GMT

Hello, There's a thing that used to be awesome in ROBLOX, but since it's gone it's getting on my nerves now. Does anyone remember back in the Days, around 2010 where clothes were from 1 tix to 10 tix? Maybe even more just as a joke or if someone was desperate. Yeah, where are the tix? What's up with the prices? Nowadays an introduction to ROBLOX is like: Here's a game called ROBLOX! You can build games and play other Robloxians games! It's amazingly fun! Grab your mums credit card and start using Money to not look catastrophical and be unlike everyone else that has Money! But back in 2010: Here's an awesome game called Roblox! Everyday you get a currency on their site called ''Tix'' and with tix you can buy clothes and if you want some more you could use real Money, but it wouldn't be that neccessary because you already get 10 tix per day! You get my Point, since Erik Cassel passed the game has gone the wrong path. I stopped playing for some weeks, maybe months. I thought: Hey, maybe they brought back Everything that made the game free, I could go and take a look! But then I come here to see even WORSE things than Before I left. Before I left there were still Tix left, 100 tix for such a piece of clothing, if you played for free you'd have to wait 10 Days? Just for something in a virtual World? Come on ROBLOX.
delsoz
#200562174Wednesday, October 26, 2016 12:26 PM GMT

I realise that I had written some things wrong, but you still get the Point. For example on the 6th row I meant: start using Money to not look catastrophical and be unlike everyone else that does not have Money!

of     1