of     1   

matthew3323
#200747997Monday, October 31, 2016 4:56 AM GMT

For the past couple of weeks I've been messing about on Create-A-Soul, making various sorts of warriors ranging from asian inspired men of honor, to armored royals hailing from a fantasy Europe. I pitted two of the European groups I made againsteachother, this was the result. The layout was an attack and defend upon the Ancient Citadel, three Lords belonging to the French inspired Chesseuroux, and a German inspired Gaschaltten butted heads at the turning of fall to winter. The resident baroness stepped out from the looming walls of her castle to greet her uninvited guests, however was stricken down by the attacking baroness shortly following her exit. She was hardly able to raise her sword in defense, and only got one good strike on her before collapsing. (0 rounds to resident, 5 to attacker.) Her comrade, the count stormed out of the gate with his bladecannons drawn. The attacking baroness managed to deflect a few lethal strikes, but was ultimately sent to an early defeat by a well placed shot.) (5 resident, 0 attacker.) Returning the favor, the attacking count ambled unto the bridge and met the residential Lord with an egomaniacal speech, and suffered severely for it - however as he nearly ################ injuries, a fire emerged within him, and he turned the tides of battle in a barbaric bloo##########(4 resident, 5 attacker, resident nearly won unscathed but attacker literally whooped on the last round.) The last guard, and hope for the castle then meekly made her way unto the bridge. The Sergeant mustered up her courage, and raised her bannered spear in defense of Chasseureoux. The attacking count was on his last leg, so the attacking sergeant took his place. He was dominated. (left room, came back to see the resident win. 5 resident, don't remember the other, sorry.) Being the last hope for his men as well, the attacking count did his best to ignore his injuries and faced the line Sergeant. He could not even raise his blade, and was finished off by her skill with the spear. He fell to the ground with a sorrowful cry of rage. (5 resident, 0 attacker.)
matthew3323
#200748016Monday, October 31, 2016 4:58 AM GMT

##########################################################
matthew3323
#200748053Monday, October 31, 2016 5:00 AM GMT

You're kidding. Is Roblox really this ridiculous to shush words used in several upon several books? My God.

of     1