of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

B00FI
#200818746Wednesday, November 02, 2016 10:38 AM GMT

As we all know Roblox removed tix, but the removal of tix and the addition of a price floor both have a purpose, ROBLOX started losing money when more greedy NBCers decided to stockpile thousands of tix and turn them into robux because people were using tix as an infinite source of profit, at first Roblox thought that the addition of a price floor would help deter this as they couldn't go on huge shopping sprees, but it didn't and the greedy NBCers kept saving up their infinite "free money" eventually this started to cost Roblox more and more money until there was a point where they absolutely had to stop this, and thus they removed tix and made robux the singular currency of Roblox, they started to receive a lot of hate and were called greedy but it was truly the NBCers who are greedy as they use the excuse that "BC is too expensive" but BC is not anywhere near as expensive as they say as buying BC will give you almost as many robux as you could have purchased for its price over the span of a month and it gives you more robux when purchasing with BC. So please stop asking for tix.
B00FI
#200818966Wednesday, November 02, 2016 10:58 AM GMT

Bomp
spydig
#200820999Wednesday, November 02, 2016 1:13 PM GMT

They won't listen. However, I do want to add you to my list of "positively noted" people on S&I because you are correct in writing this. Currently, that list only has 1 person (the guy who made the original "Remove Tix" thread, BlackHero9/ZhuLeng). I also have a list of ticket suppporters and thread-makers.
theninja94
#200821050Wednesday, November 02, 2016 1:15 PM GMT

Completely ripping anyone who doesn't give ROBLOX money(though over a mil have bc, which means ROBLOX gets 6mil a month) from the economy is okay, even though they already earn millions anyway.
B00FI
#200838801Wednesday, November 02, 2016 9:27 PM GMT

Bomp
chatowillwin
#200840369Wednesday, November 02, 2016 10:00 PM GMT

Actually, it had 100% nothing to do with money. It had to do with creating a larger demand and lower supply for ROBUX ( boosting the 'economy' ) and to simplify the economy.
theninja94
#200840614Wednesday, November 02, 2016 10:05 PM GMT

"A simplified economy is an economy without NBC, because unless you spend money, you're making the economy complex." -No One
chatowillwin
#200841142Wednesday, November 02, 2016 10:17 PM GMT

^ Oh My Gosh SHUT UP. 1) Anyone can still make ROBUX, most easily by the "Game Design" forum. 2) Even with tickets, people without ROBUX weren't "Thriving". They were always called noobs, even if they logged in 30 straight days in a row, that only gets them 3 shirts. Then hats. It takes FOREVER to get even a decent hat with tickets. 3) Removing tickets made ROBUX more valuable. So now when someone without ROBUX wins a prize of ROBUX, it will be worth much more 4) ROBLOX compensated by adding many free hats that now allow you to change your look to many options. Now you may say "But those hats are terrible! Anyone can get them! They mean nothing!" but guess what? If all users were given free robux every day like many of you tix beggars want, then all of the mainstream ROBUX hats will be worthless, because ANYONE can get them. Now that tix were removed they are more valuable.
chatowillwin
#200841217Wednesday, November 02, 2016 10:18 PM GMT

And HONESTLY, if you are still holding on to the "Tickets need to come back" you seriously are just proving that you either Have no life, or are an immature 5 year old. You may have no life because if you really hate ROBLOX so much, and what they did to the site, you still decided to stay. It has been this way for MONTHS, so you really must not have anything else to do. Or you are a 5 year old because you just simply think ROBLOX will listen to you self minded greedy kids.
theninja94
#200851882Thursday, November 03, 2016 2:12 AM GMT

1) I don't think every single person there is willing to soend money on your builds 2) At least they didn't have to pay real life money for ONE VIRTUAL SHIRT 3) Ripping NBCers from the economy is okay because now ROBUX is more valuable 4) I can't wait for the next Fruity Pebbles cap!
theninja94
#200852130Thursday, November 03, 2016 2:17 AM GMT

"You have no life" Typical insult "immature five year old" Typical insult #1 When did I say that I HATE RŌBLOX? I only said that I hate the tickets removal "You think ROBLOX will listen" I don't post those bring back tix, I support them. I didn't say I think ROBLOX will listen. You are putting words in my mouth. "Greedy" Oh, I'm so sorry that I want people to not have to pay real life money to participate in a virtual economy.
Anthonychi
#200853177Thursday, November 03, 2016 2:41 AM GMT

To ChatoWill(Not)Win: "1) Anyone can still make ROBUX, most easily by the "Game Design" forum." You make it sound as if people can just go to game design and make a place without knowledge of ANY kind and then MAGICALLY get paid for a free modeled place. I was fired many times at game design because you people said that you can earn R$ easily with game design, and i'm better than most people at building. "2) Even with tickets, people without ROBUX weren't "Thriving". They were always called noobs, even if they logged in 30 straight days in a row, that only gets them 3 shirts. Then hats. It takes FOREVER to get even a decent hat with tickets." 1 is infinitely bigger than 0. "It takes FOREVER to get even a decent hat with tickets." It takes NEVER to get a decent hat with nothing. I'm not exaggerating compared to "FOREVER" this time. "3) Removing tickets made ROBUX more valuable. So now when someone without ROBUX wins a prize of ROBUX, it will be worth much more " Removing tickets destroyed limited items. Now, lets say a limited was 1000 R$. You spend the money and hope to later earn profits. *TIX REMOVAL* Well, now it's dirt cheap, 550 R$, REALLY? People lost money. "So now when someone without ROBUX wins a prize of ROBUX, it will be worth much more" Yes. Everyone will win prizes and be wealthy somehow! It's not like before when TIX existed, it was worth something compared to being worth nothing. What about the people who can't win a prize? "4) ROBLOX compensated by adding many free hats that now allow you to change your look to many options." *Holds my head* I can't believe I started reading THAT part. "FREE HATS ARE AWESOME, FREE HATS ARE AWESOME, MUCH BETTER THAN ANY OTHER HAT, ITS NOT LIKE YOU CAN GET MOST OF THE STUFF ON MY INVENTORY" Don't just ignore everything else, that's just number 2 on problems. "allow you to change your look to many options." You know? MUCH less than 1% of hats are free. Come on, its like ROBLOX is locking us only to the hats they choose. Every other hat, like a shaggy, or a ninja thing, or anything else are locked and we only get the hats ROBLOX chooses. Think And come back supporting my stuff. THINK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE THINKKK PLEEASSSEEEE of course, i can't change intellegence Life, it's like a cookie with raisins on it.
Sufganiyot
#200853592Thursday, November 03, 2016 2:49 AM GMT

Anthony, rudeness is not allowed on the forums. THE FLOOD CHECK IS KILLING US! : https://www.roblox.com/games/527521521/Flood-Check
chatowillwin
#200854177Thursday, November 03, 2016 3:04 AM GMT

"You make it sound as if people can just go to game design and make a place without knowledge of ANY kind and then MAGICALLY get paid for a free modeled place." If you actually want to take part in the ROBLOX economy but do not feel the need to pay for it, then you should learn how to build. ROBUX won't just appear magically, you know? "It takes NEVER to get a decent hat with nothing. I'm not exaggerating compared to "FOREVER" this time." yeah but ROBLOX released 11 free hats for you greedy kids so go at it. "Yes. Everyone will win prizes and be wealthy somehow! It's not like before when TIX existed, it was worth something compared to being worth nothing." 1) Many groups do weekly events and types of "minigames" where you can earn ROBUX. in fact, many war groups pay ROBUX to people who help them win these "wars" 2) Everyone being wealthy is exactly what we DONT want. "What about the people who can't win a prize?" OH NOOOO!!!! I FEEL SO BAD FOR THEM! They are logging onto ROBLOX every day and sacrificing their time, and are just tortured in return! I can't bare to think about how horrible their life must be! They can't purchase pixels that they can then put onto their avatar! OH NO!!! "Now, lets say a limited was 1000 R$. You spend the money and hope to later earn profits. *TIX REMOVAL* Well, now it's dirt cheap, 550 R$, REALLY? People lost money." There is literally no logic behind that. It would make 100% no sense for that to happen. Especially considering NO ONE bought limiteds with tickets, or tickets return via trade tab. 100% no one. 1000 ROBUX limited item would be 17000 days of logging in. ""FREE HATS ARE AWESOME, FREE HATS ARE AWESOME, MUCH BETTER THAN ANY OTHER HAT, ITS NOT LIKE YOU CAN GET MOST OF THE STUFF ON MY INVENTORY"" you do realize that AS SAID, if ROBLOX gives these robux to people for doing PRACTICALLY NOTHING then not only will the free hats be worthless, but many of the mainstream ROBUX hats will be worthless aswell! IT IS CALLED SUPPLY AND DEMAND YOU DUMB 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 "Come on, its like ROBLOX is locking us only to the hats they choose. Every other hat, like a shaggy, or a ninja thing, or anything else are locked and we only get the hats ROBLOX chooses." YOURE RIGHT! I will NO LONGER STAND For ROBLOX telling me how to spend my time on a free virtual pizel world for kids! I AM DONE WITH IT. We need to tear it down! BREAK UP THE BIG ROBLOX BANKS! Start a ROBLOX revolution! THIS DICTATORSHIP CAN NO LONGER LAST!!!!!!
Anthonychi
#200854380Thursday, November 03, 2016 3:09 AM GMT

To Sufganiyot: Then please stop being rude yourself. Life, it's like a cookie with raisins on it.
chatowillwin
#200854383Thursday, November 03, 2016 3:09 AM GMT

Seriously, PLEASE explain this to me: You keep giving me this 'logical' reasons why ROBLOX should add back tickets, and how it will fix everything. If this were true, why do you think ROBLOX's multiple business wo/men haven't added them back? Why haven't they listened to all the ### ### posted on this forum? Oh yeah because IT IS WRONG
chatowillwin
#200854442Thursday, November 03, 2016 3:11 AM GMT

Literally, anthonychi. 100% EVERYTHING I see you do on ROBLOX has to do with hating it, or part about it. You ONLY post threads about how bad ROBLOX is and why it needs to add back tickets, the games you make are games SPECIFICALLY designed for making fun of other people's threads that are probably 100% better than your crap posting, and all you do is COMPLAIN.
Anthonychi
#200854876Thursday, November 03, 2016 3:24 AM GMT

"If you actually want to take part in the ROBLOX economy but do not feel the need to pay for it, then you should learn how to build. ROBUX won't just appear magically, you know?" Yes, obviously younger audiences will learn how to build. The answer is: no They can play. "yeah but ROBLOX released 11 free hats for you greedy kids so go at it." Yeah.... A bunch of other hats you can't ever have. "1) Many groups do weekly events and types of "minigames" where you can earn ROBUX. in fact, many war groups pay ROBUX to people who help them win these "wars" 2) Everyone being wealthy is exactly what we DONT want." First of all, if #1 was true, I would fill all of my group space with the groups that give out R$ Second of all, if #2 was true, TIX will be removed more early and I won't be here posting anything. "OH NOOOO!!!! I FEEL SO BAD FOR THEM! They are logging onto ROBLOX every day and sacrificing their time, and are just tortured in return! I can't bare to think about how horrible their life must be! They can't purchase pixels that they can then put onto their avatar! OH NO!!!" Okay, they aren't getting tortured. Just remove all of your stuff, DELETE them. yes DELETE THEM. I will forever support you if you DELETE THEM. Otherwise, your logic is wrong. "There is literally no logic behind that. It would make 100% no sense for that to happen. Especially considering NO ONE bought limiteds with tickets, or tickets return via trade tab. 100% no one. 1000 ROBUX limited item would be 17000 days of logging in. " 1. More sales from NBC users (Please, it's so obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 2. Tix Visits It was an example by the way. "you do realize that AS SAID, if ROBLOX gives these robux to people for doing PRACTICALLY NOTHING then not only will the free hats be worthless, but many of the mainstream ROBUX hats will be worthless aswell! IT IS CALLED SUPPLY AND DEMAND YOU DUMB" Wow, very rude for something that crushed you. As you say, I got really good hats from TIX. AND WOAH WOAH WOAH I'M NOT SUGGESTING GIVING R$ FOR DOING NOTHING. and: "but many of the mainstream ROBUX hats will be worthless aswell!" proves the point that limiteds are going to be useless. "YOURE RIGHT! I will NO LONGER STAND For ROBLOX telling me how to spend my time on a free virtual pizel world for kids! I AM DONE WITH IT. We need to tear it down! BREAK UP THE BIG ROBLOX BANKS! Start a ROBLOX revolution! THIS DICTATORSHIP CAN NO LONGER LAST!!!!!!" Sorry, but ROBLOX is for all audiences, saying "free virtual pi(x)el world for kids!) means nothing. You make it sound so bad too! Besides, if people are getting bothered, they leave. ROBLOX wants players, not lose players. please i want a better challange not just the: "No, its not true because you get millions of dollars" then the "No, its not true because you can't get millions of dollars" *Splashes cold water on you* I brought too little didn't I? This is so silly Life, it's like a cookie with raisins on it.
Sufganiyot
#200854972Thursday, November 03, 2016 3:27 AM GMT

To Anthony: I'm self respecting myself, how about you? MERGE HELP AND ATR WITH S&I: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=200775644
Anthonychi
#200854977Thursday, November 03, 2016 3:27 AM GMT

"You ONLY post threads about how bad ROBLOX is and why it needs to add back tickets, the games you make are games SPECIFICALLY designed for making fun of other people's threads that are probably 100% better than your crap posting, and all you do is COMPLAIN." Correcting: I post threads about how to make ROBLOX a better place I don't think TIX will come back, meaning I don't support it. My threads are much better than those threads. I complain about "anti-ticketers" They are mean, rude, and bandwagon. Life, it's like a cookie with raisins on it.
Anthonychi
#200855019Thursday, November 03, 2016 3:29 AM GMT

"To Anthony: I'm self respecting myself, how about you?" Pretty fine I have no idea what you are talking about Life, it's like a cookie with raisins on it.
Sufganiyot
#200855046Thursday, November 03, 2016 3:29 AM GMT

Anthony, you should notice that I can still reply to you in a way even if you make your post not allow replies. MERGE HELP AND ATR WITH S&I: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=200775644
Anthonychi
#200855437Thursday, November 03, 2016 3:41 AM GMT

Ik. I'm done. No Support I'm taking a break off complaining. I'll say stuff like No Support and Support.
Nathanhg06
#200855672Thursday, November 03, 2016 3:47 AM GMT

Lez all get along and just act like each one of us are the just the same people just playing roblox or building having a good old day and just say that roblox removed tix and there is nothing to do about it! Yay!
B00FI
#200863799Thursday, November 03, 2016 10:28 AM GMT

It hurts my self esteem when people who are richer than me use insults that I would have used when I was like 10...

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right