of     1   

MrAwesome521
#200850976Thursday, November 03, 2016 1:54 AM GMT

Thank you for your patience. This is a long and anticipated forum especially with recent changes in the commissioner. It's been a difficult transition, believe me. Now I will be breaking down as much as I possibly can. I know for a fact I will be getting plenty of criticism and plenty of complaints pertaining to player values and the new set up of the NRBA Cap Space. Enjoy. ____________________________ NRBA S12 CAP Space Forum: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=200849790 --> Biggest Change: Tradable CAP Space (R$5M MAX) --> List of Team Board of Directors (In charge of Updating Rosters) NRBA S12 Player Values: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=200849542 --> Draft Picks 1-10 are R$5M (Remaining picks are R$2M) --> Minimum Contract: R$2M (Bench player/Reserve have been combined) _____________________________ Season 12 Team Owners: Eastern Conference: -> SouthEast Division 1. Miami Heat (TheKevonster) 2. Washington Wizards (xQuavoHuncho) 3. Charlotte Hornets (SwerveJr) 4. Atlanta Hawks (MrWaviiPope) -> Central Division 5. Detroit Pistons (CityConflict) 6. Indiana Pacers (ChefBarfBag12) 7. Milwaukee Bucks (SlimSneed) 8. Cleveland Cavaliers (Kaystakeoff) ___ Western Conference: -> Pacific Division 1. Phoenix Suns (IDefrostation) 2. Golden State Warriors (ChefN) 3. Los Angeles Clippers (Animatra) 4. Sacramento Kings (HarATL) -> NorthWest Division 5. Utah Jazz (Quarter_Dropper) 6. Denver Nuggets (IAmKangaroo) 7. Oklahoma City Thunder (xAB22) 8. Minnesota Timberwolves (Dragontail12) _____________________________ Explanation of the Atlanta Hawks Team: -> Before I receive many complaints and criticism for this move, you have to understand why I had to make this decision. Miami and Washington were both selected, and so it was positive that we were going to have a SouthEast Division. The problem was that once Charlotte was taken, there's only two potential teams: The Orlando Magic or the Atlanta Hawks. The determining factor came down to Orlando Magic's two championships. Atlanta will be a team this season. ______________________________ Specific Requests: *Note all of these people can rank you* -> Suspension Appeals: CloneJoe5099 -> NCAA Return/Draftees: 9tailedFox5 -> Referee Job/Complaint: Mojoj/CityConflict -> Other, etc: MrAwesome521 ________________________________ The New Rulebook: -> The rulebook will be released after the NRBA Draft, which I will mention more in detail later in this forum. This will be on another Roblox Forum, that way everyone has access to the rulebook. It'll be constructed by the staff (CityConflict, Mojoj, Cooldude12345555, 9tailedFox5, and CloneJoe5099). I will have final say on it, I'll review it and make changes if necessary, it'll also be on our group description. _________________________________ The NRBA Season 12 Draft: -> 9tailedFox5 will later release a forum with all the NCAA Draftees. I will be saving that forum for future reference. The draft will take place on November 27th, 2016 (**SUBJECT TO CHANGE**). The following are guaranteed draft picks: (#1) Denver Nuggets. Others have yet to be determined, the Denver Nuggets were formally known as the Golden State Warriors in Season 11 and had the worst record in the league. -> Team owners are allowed to trade draft picks and/or drafted players throughout the draft. This upcoming season will consist of two rounds, a total of 32 draftees. A 5-minute intermission will be held in between rounds. The only people who will be allowed are the draftees, team owners, and one staff that'll be streaming the draft LIVE on twitch. __________________________________ The New Arena: -> There isn't much information I can give on this new arena, it's currently under construction. I've done some work on it, but the majority of it will be constructed by Net10Rose. He will be getting paid, I want to make that very clear. It will consist of our current scoreboard and updated courts. The jumbotron will receive brand new decals and it has been reduced to reduce the lag. Rest assure it'll be by far better than the current arena's lag. We will be having a variety of tests on it before putting it into proper use. ___________________________________ NRBA Season 12 Pre-Season: -> The pre-season will have it's own separate arena. It will consist of two-three weeks, depending on the status of the new CCM. It will give teams the chance to exercise their rookies and prepare the team for the long season to come, the regular season will run 16 weeks (16 games), once again. Everyone will be allowed to see the pre-season games up front. It'll be an opportunity for referees to be exercised as well as Board of Directors. ____________________________________ The NRBA Park Reconstruction: -> Since rehiring Cooldude12345555, he's decided to bring back the NRBA park, as most of you already know. He will later be releasing his own forums on it, but rest assure it'll be a great experience on and off the court. Glitches are currently being fixed and I guarantee it'll provide great experience for the future generation of players to come. I have no particular take on it, so any questions/comments/concerns shouldn't be regarded to me, but rather Cooldude12345555 and/or Mojoj. ____________________________________ Golden Membership/Lowerbowl Access: -> Golden Membership will be getting a huge upgrade/update. This is where innovation will kick in. The staff will be releasing more information on this particular subject because of the new updates in the league. If you do not know yet, we will no longer have an upperbowl restriction. You can freely roam the lowerbowl. -> Now with the privilege of the lowerbowl, restrictions for being into the court will result in suspensions. Be mindful of others because if this begins to cause a problem I will become stricter with the upperbowl, I'll have even more reassurance that one won't reach the lowerbowl. ______________________________________ Congratulations to the Season 11 Champions: The Los Angeles Lakers [6] Los Angeles Lakers v. Detroit Pistons [1] [LAL wins 4-1] FINALS MVP: Cooldude12345555 ______________________________________ Current NRBA Schedule: November 7th: Award Nominations Voting Ends November 8th: Final Award Voting Begins November 14th: Final Award Voting Ends November 15th: Award Winners Announcement November 20th: NRBA Draft Order Released November 27th: NRBA 12th Annual Draft December 1st: Pre-Season Schedule Release December 4th: NRBA Pre-Season Begins _______________________________________ ~ NRBA Acting Commissioner, MrAwesome521
deathdragon59
#200855556Thursday, November 03, 2016 3:44 AM GMT

why is harATL owning kings isnt east owning
MisterMafiaa
#200871588Thursday, November 03, 2016 4:31 PM GMT

no @death MisterMafiaa
ihateitunes
#201068571Sunday, November 06, 2016 9:36 PM GMT

my hairline SUBSCRIBE PLEASE
Mac3lite
#201669775Tuesday, November 15, 2016 11:59 PM GMT

lsgogoogogooooo