chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

Brusts
#200915548Friday, November 04, 2016 2:58 PM GMT

"we already have pellywellywelrine starting political flame wars here there and everywhere in rt for no reason" LOL xd
Theosaurus23
#200922836Friday, November 04, 2016 5:40 PM GMT

"'It would basically be flamewars but I like to debate people and if you just call all debates "flamewars" then you should really grow up. This is a good idea, it'd be fun to argue with people on roblox about politics. XD' 'you're acting as if you know everything about roblox forums' 'Rename it to 'My parents opinion on politics' subforum, because that's what it's going to be. You are all sheep.' Are you some kind of conspiracy guy or something? Sure, it would probably be mostly similar or the same to someone's parents' opinion but that'd change nothing, it'd still just be arguments about politics..." 'are you addicted to politics or something LOL'" I didn't even say anything about forum-features or anything. Can you please clarify what I'm acting like I know and then please teach me what you think about it. I'm not addicted to politics, nothing in that paragraph said anything about me liking politics. My main point was "it'd still just be arguments about politics..." Where there does it say that I'm addicted to politics?
Deluxe140
#200923065Friday, November 04, 2016 5:46 PM GMT

There was a subforum like that. It was taken down for a reason, because these people here cannot handle political discussions.
Theosaurus23
#200924283Friday, November 04, 2016 6:12 PM GMT

"There was a subforum like that. It was taken down for a reason, because these people here cannot handle political discussions." Nobody's ending their lives over it, they will all just act immature if they can't handle political discussions and I'm fine with that because it would then just function as a second OT; a bin for all the immature players and a bit of humour for when someone with half a brain takes a trip there to have flame-wars (actual flame-wars, not proper debates; obviously).
morrill
#200925338Friday, November 04, 2016 6:39 PM GMT

Global Chat was a pretty toxic community. It's probably not a good idea to recreate it.
Theosaurus23
#200926654Friday, November 04, 2016 7:12 PM GMT

"a bin for all the immature players and a bit of humour for when someone with half a brain takes a trip there to have flame-wars"?
leeham1234
#200926709Friday, November 04, 2016 7:13 PM GMT

support

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2